I am soooo excited!!

Krystal

Reaction score
I know probably one of those posts where people think err so but i'm gonna bore you all with my excitement anyway! I go on my cruise on Sunday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Honestly I aint rich and this feels like a proper relaxing holiday that don't come round too often, defo not for me anyway skint for the next 25 yrs now :lol: anyway let me show you all....

This is the ship;

Ventura-02.jpg

AHHH tried to add pics but wont let me :shakehead: anyway think glorious beachs, historic towns and cities and sunshine and you get the picture :lol: we go to Vigo in Spain then spend a day at sea then Madiera, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Puerto Rico, Sea then Lisbon Corunna and home :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

anyway now your all bored to death i'm off to find some other people to bore with my excitement. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wow! I am not jealous :fib: :fib:

Have a fantastic time :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lucky you, I'm so jealous.

Hope you have a great time. enjoy yourself. xxx

i am jealous too! looks like its going to be a holiday of a lifetime!! have a great and relaxing time xx

Lucky moo!!! Although ?I dont like boats!

that looks fantastic!!!!

im sure we'll all be thinking of you aboard the ship whilst in 'sunny' liverpool lol

Aww, have fun.
OH wants to take me on a cruise but i don't like boats!

Oooo you lucky thing, Madeira is loooovely and is where OH proposed to me, we are going back one day can't wait. Have a lovely time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
P.s. Can you smuggle some of us onboard through the lifeboats. :D

Wow hun, I am sooooo jealous, you lucky thing you! :D Just watch out that Foxxi doesn't try and jump into your suitcase...I've heard that she's tried to jump into Mr Cowells handbag before :wink: :D :hug:

You're sooooo lucky! I'm jealous about the holiday but not jealous about the ship coz I'm bloody terrified of them :oops:

Have a fantastic time hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I went on a cruise last summer (where Fi was conceived :oops: )
and it was AMAZING a holiday of a lifetime (doubt i i will ever afford it again!)

Enjoy every second of it! It's the best!

p.s im jealous too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back