Something just occured to me!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Im hoping I am not the only one who often rubs their tummy affectionately!

But it just occured to me that baby is still sited very low down, so when I lovingly rub my bump, Im actually rubbing all my internal organs that have all moved up higher :rotfl:

Sorry just thought I would share, and to see how many of you all rub your internal organs too :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: that just made me laugh.

Its so true though, my baby is still lying so low down. I went for a 4d scan other day and she had the scanner thingy really low. So when i rub the top of my belly i'm just rubbing all my pushed up innards lol

xxx

my bump seams to have moved up in past 2-3 weeks

:dance:

And why shouldnt our intestines get some lovin'?
They are wondering what WTF is going on and why they are practically shoved up into our chests! :D

Very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we all must be rubbing our internal organs affectionally. I use to work with a girl who two years after having her son would still run her belly affectionally!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: my husband sain to me in the middle of Ikea the other day,'why do all pregnant woman rub their bellies?'
Its true we all do it i find it relaxing and it gives me a sence of closeness to my baby :D

I think you can always tell a pregnant woman before they are showing by them rubbing their belly :lol: It's a dead givaway, unless they've got wind and they are trying to rub it out :rotfl:

Even before I had a bump I was rubbing my belly when I first found out I was pregnant it must be a pregnant thing! That must have been why my bosses guessed even before I told them!

:rotfl: That's really funny, I hadn't thought of that before!

Yep- my intestines get some lovin' alright!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back