Is it just me...?

Natasha+1

Reaction score
.. or when you lie on your back does your bump go down? I am guessing the baby is then squishng all my internal organs a little and just fills the gap that is there when I am upright.. right? Might be a really blonde question but I know I can ask it here. :lol:

My bump goes a funny shape when I'm on my bump! You can see perfectly where he is then the rest of my bump is flat :D

I meant when I'm on my back! Lol I've just woken up as you can prob tell lol

mine goes flat too and squishy when I am sat down I only truly look pregnant and not fat when I am stood up ;-)

My bump used to go back in depending on where baby was lying, there would just be a lump on one side or something.. Now though? Not a chance of making it disapear lol.

yup mione goes too on back, sometimes tho I like to sleep on my left side, and when I wake up, I roll quickly over to my back, and this little mound gets stuck and I know its the baby , then after a few mins it goes down! (doesn't work on the right hand side) aahhhhhhh bless

Yep mine goes down too when i lie on my back! Lil one starts kicking alot though...dont think likes that position !! xx

i always go to sleep on my side but wake up to bubs kicking me quite a lot then i realise ive rolled over on to back so i dont think he likes it much either! but i dont look pregnant lying down, my tummy just looks fatter than it used to lol

Thanks guys, that is reassuring! I know what you mean, I look like I just have a little pot belly when on my back. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back