Someone please help :'(

kayzee

Reaction score
Ok sorry to bore you all with my problems but im sitting here in tears not really knowing what to do :cry: :cry: :cry:

For those of you that dont know im divorced, was with russ for 17 years until he believed his family when they said i was having an affair (i wasnt)

WE split and i met a couple of people off internet (disasters), One i really fell for and when i found out i was pregnant he ordered me to have an abortion (no way) hence my darling little girl. He buggered off and then my ex hubby stood by me through preg, hosp visits and everything and he has been my total rock.

But he keeps saying really stupid things and upsetting me, then says sorry i forgive him, everythings great till he says something else without thinking, says sorry we carry on etc etc

The hurt,anger and resentment builds up and is causing massive problems to an already fragile relationship :cry: :cry: :cry:

BUT LAST NIGHT FELT LIKE THE END FOR ME!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

There was an incident at home and tia got accidentally hurt, she pulled my hair and it really hurt so i jumped forwards, i then through myself backwhen i felt her starting to slide, i was trying to protect her from falling off the bed and accidentally caught her instead and she banged herself on my headboard :cry: :cry:

I got up quickly to pick her up and he got to her first and wouldnt give her to me to comfort,

I was absolutley distraught that she had been hurt, even though she wasnt crying hardly at all, then came the bombshell.................

HE ACCUSED ME OF THROWING MYSELF ONTO MY DARLING PRINCESS TO GET BACK AT HER FOR PULLING MY HAIR!!! WTF?
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sitting here in tears im absolutely distraught that anyone could think i would ever hurt my baby girl especially someone knowing what i went through to have her :cry: :cry: :cry:

I feel this is the last straw from him and that i should call it a day, but part of me doesnt want to and i dont know why :cry: :cry:

Is it cos hes been there when no-one else has, been a dad to tia?

I dunno but i know i cant take anymore hurt and what he said has broken me and i dont know which way to turn, i should rise above it but i have so much going on in my life both now and in the past, I find it impossible to let it go over me

Please help someone i feel like im losing it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

First of all i wanna give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now
:shock: How the fuck can he think you would do that to Tia :evil: :cry:
I know how much you Love her and dote on her.

It was probably a automatic reaction and its sad Tia got in the way... and i know this won't make you feel better but it could have been worse.

I think its damn right wrong that he wouldn't give Tia too you :shakehead: and i'm sure your probably the person she wanted most of all.
:hug: :hug:

About him saying hurtful things to you... you must have a level where once he's there thats it but only you know what your own level is.

I hope your ok and probably my advice hasn't helped (i'm crap at advice...) but i hope these help :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
and you know i'm always here for you :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: What an idiotic thing for your OH to say... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think one of the reasons you might not want to end it is because you are afraid of being alone... Especially as he has been there for you through your pregnancy etc. There will be a point when you can't take it anymore, where you can't remember the good times, only the bad...then you know it's time for him to go.

Don't stay because of Tia... I stayed because of my Tia (yup a bit confusing) and I wish I hadn't... I knew when Tia was born that the relationship with my ex wouldn't work, but I wanted a father for my child but it worked out to be worse for Tia, who had to witness our arguments and fights...

Do what you think is right by you and your daughter, but you can't have someone accuse you of hurting your child to get back at her!!!...

i said at last night, but i can't beleive he said and thought such a thing!!!!!!! as for grabbing her and not giving her to you, what was he thinking!! :x ! I know if alice hurts herself me and adam can't get to her quickly enough, but adam willl always pass her over if i ask.

u really deserve soo much better hun. as squiglet said, do what is best for you, your kids will respect you more for that then living in a relationship where you are not happy for the sake of them.

i know its hard, but you need to be strong. even if you where no longer a couple i recon he would still treat tia as his own.

if you ever need us huni we are here for you :hug:

alice sends her aunty kaye a HUGE cuddle and lots of kisses :hug: :hug:

(hows tia today? did she sleep ok after her bump?)

:hug:
aww i dont kno what 2 say id be mortified if i got accused of hurting my princess :(

not very good :cry: :cry: :cry:

Things are going from bad to worse :cry: :cry:

Had a really long chat last night for 2 and half hours the first time we'd spoke since monday, And now its worse than ever

Ive found out he is harbouring anger and resentment over things that happened before and after the divorce :(

I have tried to forgive and forget and to move on and everytime i do he has a go at me about something that happened in my past, something i can do nothing about purely because he cant handle something that happened after we split

Ive told him if he resents me so much then we do not have a relationship and that he needs to deal with it and move on and to not keep dragging me down with him, after all i have enough on my plate

Teenage 15yr old in a massive dilemma over which girl to date, a near 14 yr old with hormones, aspergers syndrome and behavioural problems that are getting worse (psychologist and therapist requesting further treatment) :cry: and my dear darling little tia

I dont need another ton of baggage under what im already drowning in, he is seeing his gp to get referred for councelling but i dont know wether it is gonna work or not, Things are very hard and down at the moment :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

aww hun. at least you have spoken about it all, and there is a way to move forwards. Fingers crossed seeing his gp will help his feelings. do you feel speaking to someone would help you? I went to a group thing for my PND and i know it helped me tons. If not, you know you always have me and alice if you ever need a chat (just on the other end of the phone sweety!!!).

Hugs to you, the boys and tia :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back