I am feeling really down

Melly+2

Reaction score
over the past few weeks i decided to ask the question on having babies, (not yet) but in the future and he has said he doesnt want anymore :cry: Im heart broken all i want to do is have loads of kids. He has also said that there isnt much chance hell ask me to marry him either, it seems i have nothing to look forward to in this relation ship, this might sound harsh but im devastated
:cry: :( :cry:

Hi

aww hun im so sorry :hug: why are some guys so cruel?
I hope he changes his mind and maybe give him time and he will come around?
Katrina

Men dont know what colour the underwear they are wearing is let alone what they want to do in the future. He will prob change his mind :hug:

:hug: Men!!

Did he say why he said there wouldn'y be much chance he would ask you to marry him? That sounds really harsh to say that and after he said he don't want anymore kids! If my hubby to be said that he wouldn't be asking me to marry him i would have to question why and whats the future if he don't want to marry me...i bet that really hurt you and i feel for you hun :hug:

You should have a talk with him and ask if it is something that might change and why he felt he had to say that to you, best to know where you stand and if you can work through it great :D

awww hun, thats men for you!!! :roll:

he might be saying that now, but dont forget you are both really young - you have years to get married and have another baby, im sure he will change his mind darlin', hes probably just scared!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :)

aaarw hun, men are the most undecisive things ever invented, im sure he will change his mind in the future! :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks everyone, i hope he changes his mind, i think i wont bring it up again for a while and just concentrate on our relationship and hope for now :hug:

Mel&Hope said:
thanks everyone, i hope he changes his mind, i think i wont bring it up again for a while and just concentrate on our relationship and hope for now :hug:

yeah hun, your young, enjoy the time with your OH and Hope - theres plenty of time for marriage and another LO!

:D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back