Someone doesnt want me to test!!

Mrs N

Reaction score
Hi girlies,
Well after a month of feeling that I am defo not pregnant, I am at the end of that dreaded 2ww. We had decided that we werent going to test at all just wait to see if AF comes and if not then maybe test next week but I am sooooo fed up.
Been feeling really queezy and my bb's hurt like no ones business so yesterday at 5.30 decided that we should test today however, you cant buy hpt's in essex at 5.30. We know this because hubbie drove round the whole of essex to find one.
Now not sure what to do, think this might be a sign as last night was crying loads (very typical AF for me) and pretty sure the witch is on its way now!! Going to london today so not sure wther to waste money on HPT if AF is round the corner!!!
AAAAhhhhhhhhh!!!.....sorry just had to get it out of my system!!
xxxxxxxxx

hi just buy one and ry it anyway, u dont need to but an exoensive one as the supermark own brands are just as accurate.

if neg ur time will come, my mate is 22 and has a 4 yr old,she has since had about 5 or 6 m/c one after the other in 2 yrs and finally conceived once she started to relax and stopped paying so much attention to herbody.

hope it all works out for you hun xxxx

Ahh thanks hun, just doing my head in a bit at the min!! yeah think I will just get a cheapie, just I always seem to come on the day after I test (sods law!!)
xxx

thats happened to me loads, i started taking them just so i wouldcome on haha, have u taken it yet?

Yeah and guess what? Af arrived this afternoon!!! Oh well, got a 2 pack so can always use the other one next month so not the end of the world!!
xxx

typical ay. it will happen when u lest expect it, both timeme and my partner decided to try we said ok get this period out the way then we can have fun having lots of fun wink wink trying but bothtimes i never came on lol

Yeah we are going to relax this month, hubbie is going to be away wih work at about ov time so not goign to do opks or anything just enjoy ourselves, if it happens it happens!! There is always another month isnt there!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back