Someone come get my pillow please?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ok this is really stupid I know.. But im still scared of the dark, And ive gotten it into my head that there is a crazed axe murderer or something in my walk in wardrobe, So for the last two days ive refused to go near it.. even though my spare pillow are in there and i wanna sleep with them now im too big to get comfy :(

I convince myself of crazy things like that too :lol: If I'm in desperate need of something though I run really quick and sing a song and runaway again! I don't watch scary films anymore they really effect me when I'm alone in the dark I think of the most ridiculous things :lol: xx

I'm exactly the same!
I've been like it since I was little - Mum tells me that I used to whistle or sing if I had to go upstairs on my own in the dark!

I won't walk anywhere in the dark either - I always think there is someone hiding watching me!

Worst thing is I have a big german shepherd that FOb bought me years ago to make me feel safer..

Well she makes me feel LESS safe, cause she is a freakin teddy bear and will let people into the house given the chance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back