Some thoughts please!

babyt

Reaction score
Well story is only been TTC for one month so would be extremely lucky if I was pg. Anyway for a week and a half now been getting period like cramps, awful back ache and soo tired. Also v.touchy and will cry at the drop of a hat! Now AF is 4 days late. Did a test this morning (made sure it was morning wee) and BFN. Was so gutted, know it would be a long shot in the first month but just feel sure that I am...its wierd but I just feel different. What are you thoughts on this? Could I be? Going crazy because if i'm not want to know why I feel so awful and why AF has not showed her ugly mug! :doh:

Are you usually spot on with AF dates? In that case you could just be one of the few who don't get a bfp for a little while.

If you've just come off the pill or other hormone contraception it can take a few months for your cycle to settle down, or if you've never took much notice of your cycle, it could be that you have longer cycles than the typical 28 days :hug:

you could even have ovulated later on in your cycle, which means you wouldnt get a bfp for a while yet anyway :hug:

Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. GP did another test today but still negative. Advised me to do another if still no AF in 3 days. Guess its just a waiting game. Trouble is I still feel really awful but my GP couldn't find any cause...maybe i'm just going crazy! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back