some things are not meant to be

clo92

Reaction score
why why why. lay in hospital after misscarrige number 8. i know throw in the towel

Im so sorry for your losses :(

Do you have someone with you?

I MC in hospital a few weeks ago, at nearly 11 weeks, so you have my deepest sympathies.

xx

other half is on tour at the moment so pretty alone. got his mum travelling up, but just staring at the walls wondering why!!!. big hugs hun xx

Im so sorry you're alone, it must be awful. Thankfully I had my OH with me most of the time.

The times I was alone, I just shut my eyes and curled up hoping to fall asleep :(

I can't imagine how you are feeling after 8 miscarries, it must be awful xx

So sorry sweets, how awful for you.xx

So sorry to hear this, i don't know how you have coped with 8 mcs. I hope your mum gets there soon. x

Oh hun my heart goes out to you it really does. Huge hugs xxxxxxxx

thankyou everyone. i really thoughy this time it was it. thought i could have a little one in my arms but no. im only 20 so doctors are being funny about helping me. i just want to curl up and sleep but cant xx

Argh so sorry hun its awfull, shouldnt matter about your age if youve had 8 miscarriages they should help you regardless thats just wrong, i thought they were meant to help you after 3 miscarriages, sorry for your loss sending hugsxx

sending big hugs i was in on my own as oh had to have my little girl they should help u hun no matter what ur age xxxx

Last edited:
Im so sorry for your losses!!! You are most definetly entitled to investigations into why this keeps happening!!! Big Hug to you!! Xxxx

Very sad to read this, sending you love xx

Sorry for your losses I can't imagine going through that eight times! They def should do tests and help you after three in a row!My thoughts are with you x

i thought they would after i lost my lil girl at 19 weeks. my oh has just been informed and demanded something is done or ge will take them to the press and sue the hospital for constantly not helping me. we are looking at going to a private clinic. thankyou tho everyone you are all amazing xxx

So sorry for your loss. A lower age limit isn't relevent - do not let them fob you off, once you feel upto ttc again, go and see your gp and ask for a referral to the recurrent mc clinic. Don't take no for an answer.

they have agreed i need seeing. thankgod i have gone to a new doctors. im seeing a male doctor aswell who put my refferel day that day. so pleased i have him. he was angry i hadnt seen someone before xx

so so sorry to read this my thoughts are with you!!! xxx

I was so sorry to read this hon.

I thought I was having a hard time after 4 mc's but 8 is just awful.

I am so glad that you are being seen now as I have just had my tests done and got results that are good news and I can be treated.

My thoughts are with you and I hope you get some answers very soon.

Lee-Ann xx

I'm so sorry to hear this. The hospital should be investigating the cause after 8 mc!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back