• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sold my dads phone on ebay!!

I just can't get over how cheeky some people are, telling you to send it out then she will pay you. Who in their right mind would send an item out without having the money for it first!

People like this make me mad :twisted:

"Good Day,

The Payment have been made through Paypal Confirmation which have been sent into ur mailbox.Immediately you recieve it make sure you send the item through Royalmail Postal Service and make sure you send the tracking number to customer service for verification.As soon as the Tracking Number is verified and confirmed the payment will be transfered into ur account immediately.I know you are honest and kind to me about this item and also buying ur item for my daugther's birthday which is coming up very soon and i don't want to disappoint her.I will send you the shipping address so,can be able to send it to the correct address.

Here Is The Shipping Address Below:
Olaosebikan Lanre
Shop10,Ogba Retail Market
Ikeja
Lagos
Nigeria

Best Regards"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nice try sucker......but we foiled your evil plan to scam jenna!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

little*red said:
Jenna, don't sell the fone to her. honestly ive had experience with bidder from nigeria who join the same day and have no feedback. they are SCAMMERS, they will probably not pay or retract the payment and get you to send to phone. I think your making a big mistake if you sell it to her, by the way go back and check if she still has her account as most of them close their accounts after winning auctions. It happened when my OH was selling his PSP.
just make sure when you are selling stuff on ebay that you wont ship abroad, or to certain countries (nigeria) or you wont sell to those with zero or negative feedback.

Yep me too. Except my person wanted to pay by Western Union Transfer which I had heard bad things about. Be careful, dont give out any details you dont feel confortable with

Izzyx

the second email is funny, its a total guilt trip!
i hope you didnt disappoint her daughter jenna ! :rotfl:
They always use some little sob story in their emails to make it seem real and put guilt trips on the sellers, the guy i got was going on about some charity auction. What a bunch of w*nkers!

i cant believe it! i relisted the phone and put in bold "please message me before bidding if you have 0 or - feedback"...the 1st bidder has 0 feedback and hasnt even messaged me!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

then deleat their bid :) You should of set the auction so that people with 0 feedback cant bid without you accepting it first

cassi said:
then deleat their bid :) You should of set the auction so that people with 0 feedback cant bid without you accepting it first

i dont know how lol...but it clearly says to message me! both have only just signed up and both are bidding on several of the same phones which makes me think its another bloody con! :evil:

Yes it is...i can say that without even looking..the only way to sell a phone on ebay these days is to block negative/no feedback buyers cause you just get scammed...report them to ebay and deleate their bids and try and edit youre post so that people with 0 feedback cant bid without contacting you and you authorising it...if you cant edit it now then contact ebay and they should do it for you.

Fucking theiving scums!!!!! :x

Iv deleted the bids but dont know how to do the rest so i put it in bold and massive txt and underlined to message me before bidding! i also put "this item will not be dispatched until full payment is recieved" lol HOW STUPID IS THAT! some clown thought id post it before i was paid! :rotfl:

i know sad thing is alot of people fall for it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back