So......

Donz&J

Reaction score
61 Days and still NO AF, well got docs on thursday, so we will soon see. Was actually throwing up today since woke up, but blokey got me ginger biccies and felt ok after that. I now have the vein highway on my breasts and the little bump thingies have shown up ...... still neg hpt's though BUT......was thinking back, my last period on oct 7th only lasted a day............

:think: hmmmmmmmm.........

there are some people who just don't get positive urine test results but who are pregnant - are you getting a blood test at the doctors?

This is a odd one and must be doing your poor head in.

Either you have problems with you periods or as babyblonde said your pregnant but its not showing up.

Why hasnt the gp done a blood test yet after so long hun?
How do you feel in yourself, have you noticed any changes?

Good luck hun, will be interested to see the conclusion :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Morganuk said:
How do you feel in yourself, have you noticed any changes?

Ok you ready for my changes.....

1) My breast have grown a cup size......my nipples are on fire 24/7 and god forbid anyone who bumps them.
2) My trousers do not fit me anymore, I have had to buy new work ones......I took a picture 3 weeks ago and then another yesterday of my belly, side on ..... there is a change.
3) Sick.....physically and just the feeling.....
4) Backache
5) Dizzyness
6) I slept most of the morning yesterday and am always tired
7) My skin has now become super dry and im reacting to my engagement ring, as if I am allergic

I do have to point out that I do not have pcos as I had a scan in august to make sure it is all ok down there and everything is good. I havent seen a GP because they are idiots and wont give me an appointment, I do however have one on thursday and I will demand a blood and ultrasound test and will not be fobbed off as I have had to wait a month for this appointment.

CHEERS :)

Me 2 but looks like we will have to wait and see.

You could've described all of my symptoms!! Definitely sounds like you're pregnant hun.

Good luck at the drs. :pray:

64 days and today I fell asleep on my desk at work......never done that before......

I'd be very very surprised if the doctor didn't confirm what you already know :D

Captains Log.....
Day: 64.....

Still no sign of the red devil......but sleeping sickness has kicked, I AM SO BLOODY TIRED 24/7..!!
Well 2 more days until docs, then the finding out begins.

good luck i hope you get a "good" answer xxxx

Day: 66, Bloods taken, doctor in shock that I have gone 66 days and still getting neg tests lol .... had a feel of my belly and then started yabbering about "if i was pregnant then you would be 9 weeks", why talk about it if they dont suspect it..?? hmmmmmm anyway, I await the test results

Wow! I've only just seen this post - poor you! :hug:

Well that's my symptoms too :think: You must be PG surely? :think:

Keep us posted on your test results, hope you get the result you want. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back