Tests

hannan

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on popular brands of HPT's to use? I tested yesterday with a strip test (AF due today but as yet no sign :| ) and got BFN. I don't think I could be PG because surely the test would have shown positive if I was. I have one more strip test left and don't know whether to test again tomorrow if still no AF or to buy a different one? Any thoughts?

Clear blue tests are pretty clear - the one's where it come up as a cross or line. I think Boots own brand are just as good too. www.simplyfertility.com have ultra early tests strips which are excellent - and if you're funny like me and want to keep the test stick after for memories and don't want it to go manky - then buy one from this site - they are delivered the next day. Clearblue go very manky and start to smell :?

Try waiting a few more days though. Not all test strips can pick up HCG the day your missed period. And always test first thing in the mornging - you'll get the best result then.

Hope that helps babe xx

Thanks for the advice, Sami. I'll keep you informed and let you know what happens. It's just hard to think about anything else. :wink:

I know what you mean mate - it does become so much of your life! Wait till you get it confirmed! It's even more life consuming then! Good luck xx

AF arrived ast night and I felt (and still do feel) absolutely gutted. It's difficult because so many pre-menstrual symptoms could be misconstrued as PG symptoms and it's difficult not to hope as you near the end of your cycle. I feel so disappointed, I know we haven't been trying that long really but my cycles are regular and I know when I'm ovulating so why isn't it happening? :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back