So worried and feeling a bit low

*Hope*

Reaction score
:( baby seems sad

Annabelle has become grizzly a lot of the day. she likes to nap a lot and is usually great when shes just woken up but she fights it if we are out and about and sometimes goes into melt down.
icon_sad.gif

im newly single and i must admit its really getting me down. i cried with her yesterday as i had tried everything and she was still upset. a lot of the time its just moaning noises. she used to be so so happy and barely ever cry​

<LI id=post_5220131 class="postbit postbitim postcontainer">
also im having to use the dummy more and more. like atm shes in her bouncy chair moaning away with her dummy in. we only got up at 7am!!

she sleeps 7pm - 2amish :nap: then a feed. then 2ish till 5 -cuddle n dummy, then till 6/7 but its v disturbed and her wind is still a massive issue.​

<LI class="postbit postbitim postcontainer">

<LI class="postbit postbitim postcontainer">
im giving her teething gel, that teething powder. sometimes calpol. and sometimes gripe water. she eats well and is on a good feeding routine.

would be so so grateful for any tips or experiences shared as i feel so low/concerned xx​

Sorry ur feeling so low, maybe anabelle can sense it, and thats why she is upset too? I know it must be hard, but try and be more positive, can ur mum ir a friend come and help you out for a bit to give u a break and cheer u up? Iv just started using dr browns bottles n they help zach with his wind. Hope you and anabelle feel better soon xxx

:hug: You both must be a bit out of sorts at the moment by the sounds of it. Babies deffinatly pick up on emotions. If theres nothing you can do to help her and it's getting you worked up, then take a few minutes to yourself. As a single parents myself sometimes I just dont know what to do and many many a time Ive sat and cried with Paige because noone was around to help and she seemed sad no matter what I did. It will get better though. She could be feeling a bit low herself. Babies have off weeks too. Hope both of you feel a bit better soon though :) xx

thanks lots. she has baby massage today :) hopefully she will like that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back