so wierd

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well when i had Kiara i was induced after waters breaking and had Kiara at 9 and a half cm by section and she was 9 pounds 6 ounces

My friend had her daughter in Jan at 6 cm and ended in a section at 9 pounds 12 ounces

Finally my friend just had her son tonight after 41 hours of labour :shock: then being induced and still only 4 cm she had a section and he is 9 pounds 13 ounces!!

Its just odd how we are all close friends all had sections and large babies :? Its now making me wonder what is going on none of seems to be able to do it .

Katrina

my ideas on that wold be being induced.. its not natural and i would try and hold out for as long as possible (within safe guidelines) try natural induction..your body is made to give birth.. and even a 10lb baby is not to big for most women. so my ideas on it would be dont goto be induced.. it puts a lot of strain on your body.. makes contractions more irratic and more painfull.. try and hold out and ask what natural things have got other women kick started.. mine was walking up stairs 2 steps at a time.. it worked.. :)

Must be something in the water round your way! :lol:

Do the local water company put baby-bio fertiliser in it? :rotfl:

Can't explain the sections tho :?

Hi

:lol: Meezie.
2 of us were induced and one wasnt . :think: think we just got bad luck .
I dont blame her for having the section though 41 hours and still no progress poor girl so so tired
Katrina

41 HOURS!!!!! :shock: :shock: don't blame her either......

well when I went to Canada everyone seemed really big! My family who live there are all 6ft+, even the woman, so maybe it is in the genes, or in the water!

Hi

:lol: funny you say that topbird because me and all my friends are so short lol poeple think we are younger then we are . :)
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back