So what to do now?

Rósa

Reaction score
Had dating scan yesterday, everything fine, but what now, it seems a long wait til the 20 weeks scan, got mw and a consultant appointment at 16 but there seems to be nothing to do but wait, how will I get through the next 9 weeks lol, Did by a doppler on ebay yesterday so waiting for that, but not sure I should have, cos if I don't find a HB gonna panic bigtime, just a waiting game I suppose :roll:

Your pregnancy will speed up now! I found once I got the 12 week scan out of the way everything flew by until I got to 27 weeks then it slowed down again!! Hope time passes quickly for you!!

im the same, but im a little further than you. :) gunna invest in a dopler though... any suggestions on a good make??

I've got the angelsounds one!! Really good and was about £20 off eBay or amazon!

wow. kl yhh have heard quite a bit about them actually. :D thanks

Angel sounds is the one I got, got £21 including P&P then £1.95 for the gel to use doppler with, just hope it comes with instructions :lol:

Last edited:
The angelsounds one is the one that my friend has leant me and I managed to find a heartbeat yesterday and the day before and I'm only 9 weeks! Letting my dinner go down then I'm off to do it again tonight - I love it so much!!! x

I found using oil picked up the hb easier than the gel! Take your time with it cos when I first got mine it took about 15mins to get the hb!!

How do you know if you got the hb though? and not ur pulse or summat :lol:
What type of oil did you use?

I think it's your babies hb is alot quicker than yours. I was 13 weeks when I found my babies and it was around the pubic bone, any higher then it's yours! You can also hear the placenta which sounds like a woosh whereas babies hb is like a train or galloping horses! I used a body oil as I ran out of gel quite quickly as I didn't have alot but did find it easier to use with oil and I used to let the oil soak in after to help with stretch marks lol

Last edited:
I found mine down really low and then double checked by listening to my own HB which was much slower x

Thanks ladies :D will let you know how I get on with it when it arrives

I agree time does seem to go quicker in tri-2 than tri-1. I know it seems a long time till your 20 week scan but just enjoy your pregnancy, you will prob miss being pregnant once you have had your baby.

Think i may have to make a purchase, i talked myself out of a droppler with my LO! Its prob too early yet but by the time it arrives you never know! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll find it goes a lot quicker than you think my love! Once you've had the 20 week it flies even faster! X

yeah babies have a really fast HB, it's like 150bpm, whereas most adults are around 70-90bpm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back