So....what do you actually do on a.....

K80

Reaction score
Fitness/birthing ball???!!!! Got a lend of one today. It's all pumped up. Knees below hip height. Sitting on it right now with no clue whether I should be bouncing, swaying, rocking or just sitting still!!!
Really aware that I'm only 29weeks and don't want to encourage baby to do any manoeuvres it's not supposed to be doing yet! I know it should help my back by just sitting on it but what else??!
Suggestions/advice welcome!! Xx

I use mine when my back is hurting. I tend to find that rocking or rolling from side to side helps my back, whether it's just because it means i'm not in the same position for too long, i don't know, but it does help me.

I think people use them to try and bring on labour when they are near their due date but I'm not sure how likely it is that this would work! xx

Sitting bouncing and rocking is meant to open your pelvis and bring baby down. I think it helps a bit with labour pain aswell

hmmm i wonder if i shud get one x

It was one item my midwife highly recommends every pregnant woman should have. And you can use it afterwards aswell to get back to pre baby bod :)

I don't really rate em, mine gives me a bad back :-( might work for you though?

Now I feel like going out to buy one just to give it a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back