So what are the benefits of the bouncing ball?

Ems

Reaction score
As the title says really xx

just the motion of rocking and rolling about on it helps the baby move into a better position for birth, and when in labour it helps a bit with the pain but also again helps the baby move down and the pressure helps it oass through quicker

i had sweep this morning and i been having pains i been rocking on my ball close in my eyes and deep breathing and it helpsx

It really helped me when I had server rib pain too. Just lying on it but not putting too much pressure on your bump!

hi yeah my midwife said you can use it a couple weeks before labouring. and in labour can help move baby into a better position. I may give this a go in labour but a space hopper would be more fun i reckon!! xx

I used one for the early stages of labour and it was fantastic. I used it during the last few weeks of pregnancy as well and baby was in a fantastic position (until I went into labour of course but thats sods law isn't it!)

When in first stage of labour, they recommend not to stay still, but keep moving to help your baby on their little trip :) Gently rocking on the ball is probably the easiest and the most pleasant way to do this.

This time around it has helped me moved little missy into the right place for labour as she was back to back, im going to keep using it as much as i can so that she says there x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back