Pip likes bouncing!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna have to buy him a door bouncer and jumparoo for when he is a bit bigger!

Been bouncing on my ball near enough all day today and he kicks like mad all the time!!

If I'm not bouncing on it, I'm leaning over it. Mw said this was the best way to try and get him to engage so this week it's all about the ball! Lol!

Anyone else on a mission this week?

ive been on a mission since last week lol, love the ball more for me than baby too. today tho i have to be boring and do at least some of my college assignment cos if i dont pop by next thursday then i will get in trouble for not handing it in lol.

i sit on mine to ease my back pain, i wanna start bouncing on it to get me going, nut then i dow wanna cuz i dont want him to be too early x

Im on a mission this week been constantly bouncing on my ball, tried a vindaloo, even had sexy time with OH & Im up to my eyeballs in fresh pineapple but I think Ive got one stubborn little dude in here lol x

Last edited:
I'm on a mission to get LO out. Am booked for induction in 9 days, so have 9 days to convince LO that she really wants to enter the world without being forced out!

I'm like Nic - my induction is getting booked today and have been told the 20th at the latest, so five days for the LO to show up of his own accord. When he does turn up though, I think like Pip, rocking and bouncing won't help him fall asleep but will wake him up. He loves to start wriggling when I'm walking or dancing doing the washing up!

These babies e definatley giving us a run for our money aren't they! So many of them deciding it's too cold ad staying put. Although its quite nice down where I am today so hopefully that'll encourage him to come out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back