So upset and angry!!!!

Bloody men eh they know exactly what not to say at exactly the wrong time grrrrr hope ur ok and gd luck this month lovely xxxx

Thanx for all the replies ladies. Think dh got the hint that I am not happy as i haven't spoken to him for 2 days :)

Anyways docs on Monday gutted I couldn't get a sooner appointment but Monday it is :) bit worried what he might ask :s really worried he won't take me seriously cos I'm a bit on the chunky side lol! 15st st size 16 I know he'll say I need to loose weight!!

I know I shouldn't moan cos all of us ladies are going though it :) :) xxxx

Baby dust 2 everyone :) :dust: :dust:

Hi lovely.... everyone has a right to have a good ol' moan sometimes! Or if not a moan maybe a good cry or rant hehe :) hope everything works out for you at the doctors keep us all informed xxx

Blokes are very frustating sometimes! My husband still hasn't done his test, I know its embarrassing for him but I did mine 2 months ago. I'm 40 soon and worried that he's leaving it so late.

Well I'm off to the docs tomorrow,hopefully that will put my mind at rest! Went to a baby shower on Saturday my god I left there broody lol! :) starting to think now what if there is something wrong??!!! And I instantly think if there is then it will be me as dh has already of a 6yr old!! Anyways think I'm just being a stress head!! We'll see what tomorrow brings :) :)

Hey just wanted to pop on and say good on you for punishing your OH!! Men really know how to put there foot in it!

My OH was a bit blasé about the whole ttc, especially when it came to af arriving. I would be sobbing into my pillow like some1 had just died and all i'd get was 'Ah well dont worry about it, it'll happen eventually' not the right thing when 'eventually' isnt good enough. In the end i pulled him up and told him i didnt want to hear all that what will be will be crap, i just wanted cuddles and some1 to listen while i ranted about it not being fair! Now tho i have gotten to the 'what will be will be' stage!!

Good luck with your doc appointment today! Oh and your doc shouldn't mention your weight, a size 16 is average size for ladies in uk. I am also chunky as you put it and my doc hasnt mentioned my weight x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back