• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So tired!

KJLorraine

Reaction score
Shouldn't I be feeling energetic in the 2nd tri? So why do I feel like I did at 6 weeks?

Can't understand it. I get plenty of sleep at night usually between 8 and 9 hours but I am struggling to get through the day. It takes all my energy just to do the simplest things. :think:

Anyone else feel like this and does anyone have any ideas of how to wake me up?

im the same..
i had so much energy in first tri but now im shattered by 4pm :sleep:

Because of all those endless trips to the bathroom... My OH just thinks Im lazy.... Plus you're growing a baby... that takes a lot of hard work... 8)

Glad I'm not the only one!

Hopefully it will soon pass.

I don't remember feeling this tired at this stage of pregnancy with my boys.

I start to flag around mid afternoon :( Just when I have to do the school run and get food sorted out etc :roll:

Yes I am off to sought tea out now and really I just want to go to bed!!!

Shouldn't I be feeling energetic in the 2nd tri? So why do I feel like I did at 6 weeks?

Can't understand it. I get plenty of sleep at night usually between 8 and 9 hours but I am struggling to get through the day. It takes all my energy just to do the simplest things. :think:

Anyone else feel like this and does anyone have any ideas of how to wake me up?

im the same..
i had so much energy in first tri but now im shattered by 4pm :sleep:

Because of all those endless trips to the bathroom... My OH just thinks Im lazy.... Plus you're growing a baby... that takes a lot of hard work... 8)

Glad I'm not the only one!

Hopefully it will soon pass.

I don't remember feeling this tired at this stage of pregnancy with my boys.

I start to flag around mid afternoon :( Just when I have to do the school run and get food sorted out etc :roll:

Yes I am off to sought tea out now and really I just want to go to bed!!!

im the same,some days im ok till bout 4ish n others im up for an hour n do a bit of housework n could literally sleep on the sofa(oh how i wish i could!)

my tiredness eased off but it suddenly hits me every now and then, especially if i overdo things, its a catch 22, one min i'll be bursting with energy and be wizzing round the place getting all my bits done then a day or 2 later and i'll just wanna sleep for a week, its a real struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back