Anyone else really tired again?

Tw1nkle

Reaction score
Hiya,

I was starting to feel a lot less tired, byt this i'm really struggling to have any energy at all!!

I've only put on 3lb since getting pregnant, but am never that hungry - do you think that could be making me tired?

Thanks.

I only felt less tired for about 2 days and I'm knackered all the time now!!
Don't know about the eating thing - I'm eating the same amount as usual!
xx

Im much better during the day now, and very rarely go for a nap.....however by 10pm Im exhausted and normally in bed soon after, I then manage to sleep until at least 8, so getting a good 10 hours sleep a night!

Not eating would make you tired, your brain and body needs food! Make sure you eat lots of carbs, and protein!

I havent had this problem, as Im starving all the time, and generally try and eat little and often every 2-3hrs.

I had been feeling better, but have started taking naps again or going to bed early.
Not eating will definatley not help, also get your iron levels checked.

I reckon bubs is growing and taking all the good stuff from me.

Im EXHAUSTED!!

I literally need a nap by 3pm,despite getting 9 hours kip at bedtime :roll:

I've got tired again but not the debilitating tiredness I felt during the first 12 weeks. This feels more a 'genuine' tiredness (like when you have done a lot and knackered yourself out) rather than falling asleep despite having done very little all day as was the case in the beginning.

I do seem to have the urge to be doing home making type things at the moment - lots of sorting out all our clutter (and boxes that were still unoacked despite moving 10 months ago!), cleaning out all the cupboards in the kitchen etc.

There's also the fact that I haven't managed an unbroken night's sleep in the last two weeks due to my useless bladder! :wall:

I'm constantly tired but I think that's got more to do with the ball of energy that is my son rather than the pregnancy! I wish I could nap more but when he sleeps in the afternoon I usually take the opportunity to tidy/clean. Although he's sleeping now & I'm on here feeling very guilty about the washing up waiting in the kitchen...

If you're excessively tired & needing to nap all the time it might be worth getting tested for anaemia because it is quite common in pregnancy and one of the symptoms is fatigue.

I am absolutely shattered, its getting ridiculous!! Doesnt matter if Im running around all day or sitting on my bum doing nothing, Im still so tired!!! Suppose it doesnt help having a 6 yr old, 4 yr old, 2 dogs & a cat to watch all day!!!!

May be worth mentioning it to your midwife though, like Maybebaby says, it could be something medical.

xxxx

im shattered all the time but then im carrying twins so rather large already plus christopher is running me ragged every day and still trying to keep on top of the house work and working part time too think i might start feeling better when i finish work :pray: i felt much better when i was off for a week a few weeks back so we will see xxxxxx

I'm starting to get tired again as well, I dont eat as much as I did before the pregnancy and way the same but I dont think thats making me tired. Probably hormones or something...

I've never had a break from the tiredness at all, that was what made me first think i could be pregnant at 7 weeks, i feel like iv slept nearly all the time since then.

i'm knackered too, and i've not been feeling too hungry, been forcing myself to eat a bit.

I was only saying the other day to someone how I sleep really well, am not overly tired and being pregnant seems to not have disrupted my sleep at all.

Then this week I have slept like crap and been knackered! Typical. :roll:

Tiredness is very common, your baby is leeching everything from you, your energy, your food, your water...

Drink a ton, eat regularly and if you feel tired don't fight it try and have a nap where possible!!! (you'll be glad you did because in the 30's your sleep gets all messed up!)

Also make sure you're taking your vits, if you have extreme tiredness/exhaustion then consult your docs cause it could be a sign of iron deficiency...

Either way don't be shy to :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back