So SO Tired

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm sorry if I seem to be moaning all the time but I was wondering if someone could help me with this.

If your read any of my previouse posts you'll proberly know that I''ve been getting alot of strong braxton hicks for the last 2 weeks, and also lost my mucous plug just before that.

Anyway I've even been getting the braxton hicks through out the night so haven't had a full nights sleep in two weeks and my sleep is getting desturbed more and more each night, my braxton hicks have changed from tightenings to backache and lower abdominal pain like period pain (comes and goes with BH's).

My MW said yesterday that she'll see me again in 2 weeks but thinks that I'l proberly have little one by then ( I'm starting to think the same thing )

anyway just wanted to know if anyone else is going through or has gone through the same, any advice would be great I really need a good nights sleep.

xSuzx

i had the same for the last month of my pregnancy i got bad pains and cramps and back pain particularly at night which left me exhausted it got worse and my braxton hix left me thinking i was in labour a couple of nights before i actually did go.
its definatley a sign baby will be here soon hold out hope you feel better soon, and have your baby in arms xhannah

Suz I totally went through the same thing with Brody.

I had BH every night, and although they we're that painful, I'd get excited, and start timing them and that would keep me awake!

No real advice though I'm afraid, my MW gave me a sweep and told me I was ready to pop and I still went overdue and was induced.
Fingers crossed it all happens soon for you :)

Thanks girls
Its nice to know that someone else has been through the same thing.

I Knew they were only braxton hicks but they were giving me so much back ache that I couldn't sleep ( I never had so much troble with my other two), But I think my body decided to give me a brake last night as I didn't have any problems and actually got a good nights sleep.

I have no idea of how long it's gonna be before I actually do go into labor as I was induced at 40 weeks with my first and 38 weeks with my second so have never gone into labor naturally.

Urchin I've decided not to time my contrations at all until they become quite painfull that they stop me doing what ever it is I'm doing.

Thanks again

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back