So so so NOT HAPPY!!!

purplepants

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you have seen on the news about the big fire at Yates's in Blackpool, Its one hell of a mess and apparently was arsen.

Well the reason i am so unhappy.... this may seem daft to some people but :oops: ..... Subway has burnt down too :cry: , I have had a massive craving for a steak & cheese sub on italian herb & cheese bread with lots of olives for a few days, and now i cant have one :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can see me ringing my mum in a few days and begging her to take me to the other subway in cleveleys :oops:

LMAO that's hilarious - but totally understandable - it's amazing how important food can suddenly become isn't it.

Aww hun, its terrible when you have a craving and it seems so out of reach! And if you try making one at home, its just not the same is it? :shakehead:

I hope you manage to get one soon :cheer:

I suppose it is funny how important food becomes but... i love subway and when i say love subway i mean really really really love subway :oops: :oops: :oops: I have at least two a week at the moment :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I so wish i still had a car.

The bispham is closer than cleveleys but i would have to con my mum with a shopping trip :shhh:

Hehe I love Subway too! You've just made me hungry again :lol:

purplepants said:
KittiKim said:
Hehe I love Subway too! You've just made me hungry again :lol:
You cant have one :shakehead: unless you get one for me too :D

I'd go and get us both one if I wasn't already in my PJ's! :rotfl:

We have four subway;s in Preston lmao

Jump on the train!

But as a side note, im gutted about that fire (no pun intended).
I loved that pet shop. That guy is a sicko :(

*Star* said:
We have four subway;s in Preston lmao

Jump on the train!

But as a side note, im gutted about that fire (no pun intended).
I loved that pet shop. That guy is a sicko :(
My daughter nearly cried when she realised the pet shop had gone too.

RIP to all the poor little animals :(

Gosh is that really bad that I laughed out loud! But I know how you feel! I wanted a Burger King milkshake but it was closed for no reason! That annoyed me,fire is worse though. Grrr

I am totally craving a chocolate milkshake now - all because of this and the confessions thread. I want to go to Mcds to get one, but a) I'm in my pjs with wet hair, b) I don't drive and c) The Trafford Centre closes in 15 mins so even if I could drive, it's unlikely I'd make it in time! :(
If I wasn't at work tomorrow, I'd be heading there for a milkshake breakfast! Mmmmmmmmmm!

Mmmmmmmmmmm i think you have just temporarily taken my mind off subway....i'm now thinking about mcdonalds breakfast (wipes drool from mouth) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

purplepants said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm i think you have just temporarily taken my mind off subway....i'm now thinking about mcdonalds breakfast (wipes drool from mouth) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hehe - my work here is done!
Glad I've taken your mind off things. Now I too am thinking about the deliciousness of Mcmuffins! MMMMMMMM!

Now how come everyone knew that BK did milkshakes except me?! I swear they never used to. Weird.

splashmonkey said:
Now how come everyone knew that BK did milkshakes except me?! I swear they never used to. Weird.

Nah they always have!

Whilst we're on the subject of Maccies breakfast, did anyone try the McGriddle breakfast? The one with maple syrup in the muffin? Yum! :cheer:

M&Ms said:
splashmonkey said:

Nah they always have!

Whilst we're on the subject of Maccies breakfast, did anyone try the McGriddle breakfast? The one with maple syrup in the muffin? Yum! :cheer:
I've not heard of that one how long have they had that on the menu?

haha that made me laugh. when i was pregnant i was dying for a burger king, but the clsest one was 7 miles away and that was closed for a refurb, so i got in the car and made my hubby drive 24 miles and wen i got there i didnt even want one so we drove back

loulou88 said:
haha that made me laugh. when i was pregnant i was dying for a burger king, but the clsest one was 7 miles away and that was closed for a refurb, so i got in the car and made my hubby drive 24 miles and wen i got there i didnt even want one so we drove back

:rotfl: :rotfl:

loulou88 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: our poor OHs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back