Omg

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Just 1 day left til tri 3 :shock:. Am desperately clinging to the leg of tri 2 begging to stay lol, was desperate to get to tri 3 in the early days but now it's looming I Don't Wanna!!!!! Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Totally scary and frightening, in 13 weeks or so I am going to be a mummy!!!!! :faint:

Help me :cry: xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Honey well done to you making it this far :) You will be a superb mummy have no fears of that :)

xxxxxxx

I can't wait to get to tri 3, I feel like I want to feel properly pregnant! Hope you enjoy tri 3! By the time I get there you'll be almost about to give birth! xx

I know what you mean BB it's all come round so quick

Save me a place I'll be with you on Friday with hellywelly xx

Eeeeek home straight for you too baby brain. Scary biscuits! X

How wired is it..... I'm only a day behind you but in the last week totally having the same feelings. Plus I find out on 23rd if LO is coming a few weeks early by c-section so even less time to go. Eeeekkkk. I'm sure we'll all be great though, just takes a bit of getting used to I guess (aka hope!!!). Start NCT tomorrow so hopefully that helps. I've never even changed a nappy!

I still feel like I don't belong in tri 3... I actually sometimes think perhaps I should post in tri 2 instead of tri 3... It's weird!
Looking forward to seeing u soon ... Hurry on up!!!! Xxx

People keep asking me if I'm crapping myself about the birth. It isn't the birth that's bothering me, it's the next 30 years afterwards!!!!! If I can just stay in tri 2 a bit longer and get a bit more organised everything will be fine I'm sure..... AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back