So sick

I was given 'cyclizine' by my doc as I couldn't keep anything down, was awful! The tablets haven't been known to cause any unwanted side affects although they make you ever so drowsy and feel like you just wanna curl up in bed...maybe not the best idea if you need to drive anywhere or have little ones to keep an eye on.
I didn't know what was worse tbh, the sickness or feeling totally drained!

I swear by Heinz tomato soup though and a slice of wholemeal bread for energy - I could have shares in that company, the amount I went through in the first tri - was epic! lol!

Nothing else worked for me - flat Diet Coca Cola helped but only temporarily.

Hope you feel better soon Mamafy - just remember what you'll be blessed with at the end of it! :) Xx

oh my goodness i wonder is that why i was soo tired with mine. i thought id no side effects but i was drained the whole time i thought it was to do with lack of food as i lost 18lbs during pregnancy but still had a big enuf baby lol she weighed 8lb1 xx

Me again, lil miss moany pants :rofl:

Still very sick and nauseous every minute of the day :( I even woke at 3 last night to be sick :doh:

bless you sounds like you have it bad too be getting up in the night!! i wake up in the night feeling sick but thats it!!

sending you lots of hugs xxx as im totally the same i now have a sick bowl beside me all the time as fed up of running upstairs and spending the day with my head down the toilet xxxx

:( Poor you Mamafy! It'll all be worth it in the long run! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back