So sick and tired

Annie050408

Reaction score
I am in bed early again and physically exhausted as well as incredibly queasy :(

Wonderful DH brought me home some cadbury creme egg minis- normally my favourite but I can't even look at them :(

Anyone else feeling like this?

Last edited:
My friend who is about the same timings as you is feeling exactly the same, today. Queasy, tired, emotional (not like her) so I don't think you're alone, lovely :hug:

I felt exactly the same chick! I'm not feeling as tired now but my hormones are still iffy and I go off food so fast! I'm still overly queasy as well and that's driving me up the wall more than anything else!!!!!

:hug: i know its tough hun but it should pass. Make sure you get plenty of rest and drink enough fluids. Nibble on some toast or biscuits if you feel up to it xx

The thought that seems to go through my mind most each day is 'bleugh!' Almost everything makes me feel queasy! A great sign I know but a v unpleasant one :(

Aw, until last week I was exactly the same! I honestly thought I would never feel like myself again, no matter what I read about it passing at the end of the first trimester. Well, today I am 13 weeks gone and for the past few days I have felt incredible! So much more energy, no sicky feelings and able to do so much more. I am still tired at the end of the day and on both Saturday and Sunday I had an hour's nap in the afternoon but compared to how I was last weekend (slept nearly all day on Saturday) it is a huge improvement. I'm sure it will pass for you too, just another few weeks. Keep smiling and thinking of your little baby xxx

I have been exactly the same from the beginning.... I have just been so sick and tired of being sick and tired! To top it off Brandon has been really ill as well... I have been alright for the last week now but I do find that when I get really tired (work etc) I start feeling sick again. Not nice but hopefully it'll pass soon. For a bit x

I soooooo feel the same! I was just about to write a post myself to see if I was the only one! I am 7 1/2 weeks gone and for almost 2 weeks now I have been feeling nauseous. My sense of smell is amazing. I hate the smell of our house suddenly and my husband says it doesn't smell of anything. I have to cover my nose whenever I move from room to room.

I can't face cooking or cleaning because of the smells. I don't ever fancy anything to eat as the thought of it makes me nauseous. But I force myself as I usually feel bit better after. I am slowly driving myself and my poor husband mad. Worst of all I can't see it ever going!

So, no, you are not alone. I am just lucky that I am not working at the moment so I can take those naps. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to go to work like this. You brave people!!!

By the way, how do I put that little picture thing at the end of my posts?

Take care. You are not alone!
xxxx

I go through stages where i really fancy something to eat then the next day the thought of it makes me fill sick!! I'm normally in bed by 8.30 most nights too and as soon as i wake up i'm exhausted already!
I'm 2 weeks behind you and i can't cope with it already, god knows what ill be like at 9 weeks lol

I soooooo feel the same! I was just about to write a post myself to see if I was the only one! I am 7 1/2 weeks gone and for almost 2 weeks now I have been feeling nauseous. My sense of smell is amazing. I hate the smell of our house suddenly and my husband says it doesn't smell of anything. I have to cover my nose whenever I move from room to room.

I can't face cooking or cleaning because of the smells. I don't ever fancy anything to eat as the thought of it makes me nauseous. But I force myself as I usually feel bit better after. I am slowly driving myself and my poor husband mad. Worst of all I can't see it ever going!

So, no, you are not alone. I am just lucky that I am not working at the moment so I can take those naps. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to go to work like this. You brave people!!!

By the way, how do I put that little picture thing at the end of my posts?

Take care. You are not alone!
xxxx
Hi there,

Yep, my symptoms are almost identical- I can't stand the thought of cooking or cleaning and hate the smell of our house too although DH says it doesn't smell of anything.

As for the signature- click on mine and enter your dates. You'll need to copy the BB code- then go to the User CP tab at the top and click on 'signature' then enter your code! :dance:

wow!!! glad I am not alone!!!!! smells really get to me and I am always sleeping!!!! roll on the 12th week and hopfully all this will pass and we'll all be blooming!!!!

im suffering with the most god awfull nausea at the moment it just seems to get worse each week tiredness isnt as bad im knackerd but can manage as long as i dont do to much lol

so far my pregnancy has been really easy to be honest

i am only 13 weeks but i have heard of people complaining by now about sickness i aint been sick once lol only symptom i have of being pregnant is i am always tired lol

I totally agree with everything I have read!! A few weeks ago I posted a thread about not feeling sick at all and whether it was normal!!! Two weeks later and I struggling to eat things and stop myself from being sick ~ serves me right for tempting fate I guess!!

People keep telling me that it will pass but my god the weeks just seem to drag. I am 8 weeks pregnant and the thought of going through this til week 12+ is awful! I know it will be worth it though. Trying to carry on working full time and keep it all covered up is tough too. I have to get through two parents evenings next week when I would normally be asleep in bed - hope I can get through them.

I have experienced a huge surge in my ability to smell! I can sniff things out a mile off ~ think I should become a sniffer dog for the police! :rofl:

Let's hope it passes soon for us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back