So scared!

Star_girl

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in June after a hemorrhagic corpus luteum cyst rupture! I’m now pregnant again this time with a planned pregnancy And I’m absolutely crapping myself It don’t help I don’t know if I miscarried because of this.

Do I call my doctors with my concerns? Will they even do anything going weeks without knowing anything is going to drive me crazy! I’m constantly going to the toilet to see if I’m bleeding. I do have a past history of mental health too! I keep
Taking pregnancy tests to make sure my lines are getting darker too x

would you say
This is good for 13dpo? I haven’t held my urine and I have been drinking x

C22BA16C-1F79-4F94-9AFB-66A87FE1ACEB.jpeg

That is GORGEOUS for 13dpo! My cheapies never even got that dark with my younger daughter and I tested until after 5 weeks with her.

loss changes you. I know. What has helped me is doing affirmations (one I love is “I made my decision and will go forward with courage”) and being deliberate about sending love and good energy to my baby. Just remember your baby deserves to feel calm love and attention, not angst and worry. You have the power to redirect your thoughts and be deliberate about your energy. There are also great first trimester meditations on YouTube.

Congratulations!!!

As @Kholl says, loss really does change you. Pregnancy after loss is so tough. My main mantra was “new egg, new sperm, new baby, new outcome”. Try to remain positive as much as you can.

If I’m totally honest, the first few weeks I did end up feeling quite distanced from the pregnancy but as time’s gone on, that’s completely changed and I’m now 4-6 weeks away from meeting this rainbow.

Do whatever helps to get through this next few weeks, whether that’s posting on here or asking docs for additional support. Wishing you all the luck xx

Just echoing the above, pregnancy after loss is really hard. But you just have to try your absolute hardest to keep positive thoughts in your mind - this is your baby. Regarding the issue from last time and the mental health side, it might do you good to try and have a talk with your doctor. I dont think they'd be able to see or tell anything at this early stage but they may be able to put your mind at ease a little. I miscarried and took a year to conceive again so I understand the anxiety. Yoga, affirmations and meditation helped me a lot, there are endless channels on YouTube. Congrats again :) xx

Thankyou everyone :hugs: x I keep trying to remind myself new pregnancy etc it’s so hard :( I’ve decided to message my Doctors and ask them If they can refer me for a scan in a few weeks. There messaging service ain’t working atm so going to try In the morning.

My doctors called me today he
Said to call the community midwifes with my concerns and they will hopefully book me in for a scan at around 6-7 weeks x I’ve left them a message on the awnser phone at lunch time I was hoping for a call today but they must be busy so hopefully they will call me back tomorrow My anxiety is terrible lately! X

Stay positive and take care also of your baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back