So scared

Sorry you had to go through that Lauren, glad you and LO are ok. Take it easy and take things slowly xxx

So sorry you had to go through this; good news about the scan. Take care x

Glad all is ok thinkin of u n bubba xx

gosh these pf babies are giving everyone a fright recently. So glad all is well, just rest up and take it as easy as possible xxx

Oh my goodness how awful. I'm really glad baby is ok. You're best off staying in the hospital where they can keep an eye on you. Keep us updated on how you're doing xxx

Just read this. So glad everything is ok. Take care of yourself and LO. xx

Thanks for the replies, they mean a lot.

I'm still in hospital now and they are keeping me in overnight for observation as I'm still bleeding a bit, but the baby is fine.

They think it is my cervix but they don't want to let me go too soon in case it is something else.

My husband is getting me a cup of tea now, he's been so worried.

The doctor just came in and said that there was nothing to worry about, and I could go home first thing tomorrow.

God what a fright you had, glad all is ok and hope they get to the bottom of the bleeding xx

Glad everything is ok! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Glad everything is okay! Fingers crossed the bleeding stops today xxx

I just got home now. The bleeding stopped late last night, and they gave me the all clear this morning.

I feel a bit sick, but apart from that everything is well.

My husband has taken the day off work and is taking Jack and Roxanne out for the day to give me a rest, which I will spend in bed with some daytime TV. What more could I wish for ? :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back