So scared - UPDATED!

Thanks gain ladies! my 12 week scan was on the 12.6.12 (at 13.1 wks) but they fitted me in today as EPAU was closed and not scanning! Everyone was fab! The found a cyst measuring 2.3x2.3x2.9 - and said its normal! It doesnt sound normal!! xxxx

Whoop Whoop for Mini Dani, yay!! I'm so pleased for you hun, really I am, I was proper worried for you.

Nice picture too, hello baby :wave: Hopefully now you can relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy. One week and you're in Tri 2, looking forward to see you over there babe.xx

Aww dani so nice to hear!! Gorgeous wee bubs you have there xx

Yay - so this was your 12 week scan (they just moved you forward? Soz I am so confused LOL)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - I have a cyst, it's a bit smaller than yours but has been present in 3 scans (one prior to this pregnancy and then my 7w and 10w scans, no mention of it at 12w scan though!!)

If it was anything to worry about they'd have told you so hun

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
In effect yes! My 12 week was due on 12.6.12 but I went in to a&e today with brown cm. Went through a&e - bloods, pee tests etc and transferred to ward 4 (with a canula in!). Ward 4 has a portable scanner which they do emergency scans on but the dctr managed to get the proper antenatal scanning people to fit me in and in effect move it from the 12th to today! So this is now classed as my booking app! Although where I live booking scan and app is done at the same time in the hospital - they couldnt do the appointment so have to just see a mw in clinic to do that! xx

Yay dani, so glad to see lil bubba doing well. I guess another lil girlie for u :) beautiful :) xxx

Hehe!!! I dont get the theory but welcome ideas! xx

so pleased all was well. great pic xxxxxxx

Glad all is well Hun, gorgeous pic too :)

I'm with Kanga and guessing a girl. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back