So proud of myself!

MissThing

Reaction score
I finally made a homemade puree for Daniel! Before that I used to buy ready made ones, but now, when he seems to eating solids fine I decided to make one! So on Sunday I bought some Organic squash and made him a puree! And....he LOVED it!

Today bought some more veggies and some pears and apples, everything is in the steamer now!

Yay! So proud of myself! It is actually much easier then I thought it will be! And Ill def save quite a lot om money, cos Plum baby purees, the ones we were buying are £1.70 per 2 pots!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well done you! :clap:

I made Maisie some carrot and sweet potatoe on Sunday as she has only had banana apart from the porridge and rice so far.

I tried her with the carrot yesterday and she just borked (sp?) :puke: I am gutted I have a load frozen!!!

Might try adding baby rice to the carrot to see if she likes that.

Don't you feel better though knowing what you are giving them.

Yes, it is almoust like with breastfeeding! You just know that you are giving the best! And I believe, that the food cooked with love is extra special :hug:

well done Carina - I agree it does make you feel good when baby eats your good home cooking! I love cooking for Dylan and I love helping him and watching him make a mess.

tlc don't worry, just wait a while then try again with the carrot - that's what I done with Dylan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back