ooh its so satisfying!

trixipaws

Reaction score
when melissa eats and enjoys food i'v cooked myself! im certainly no nigella lawson, but i cook simple stuff- today i defrosted some fresh carrot, swede, butternut squash and parsnip mash and added a slice of chopped cooked turkey (ok bernard matthews cooked that bit not me! lol) and she ate the whole 150ml of it! :cheer: AND i didnt hav to coax her to open her mouth! :cheer: AND i cooked it fresh so i kno its really healthy :dance:
feel quite proud of my little self lol

Good for you! I seem to remember from another thread that you are not very confident with cooking Am I right or am is it my brain going to mush?... :rotfl:
- it's just practice, and so satisfying when pple enjoy what you have cooked. Congrats! :clap: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Its lovely isnt it rachel? I have just started doing my own homemade food and my little girl loves it and im saving a fortune each month!

Yay! Its so lovely when you cook and feed them yourself, I always feel so proud of Dan/myself too when he's eating fish and vegs etc. The money saved is so much too.

Well done you!
I know what you mean. Imogen is too young for solids, but last night I cooked a veggie and meat lasagne from scratch (all of it except the pasta sheets!!) and then made an apple and pear crumble from scratch. I felt like a domestic goddess. OH was soooo complimentary about my cooking, made me feel like Nigella although I have yet to learn her flirty ways and succeed at it!! :rotfl:

I got HUUUUUGE satisfaction out of knowing we were eating good wholesome food and not some processed shite.

Good on you for feeding Melissa fantastic fresh and nutritious food.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer:

oohhh Beatlesfans you have made me well hungry, thats sounds tasty!!

Its great isn't it!

Since BLW isn't going brilliantly for us at the moment (but I am offering finger foods with each meal), I'm amusing myself by offering up weird and wonderful nutritious concoctions and wait to see if she eats them - beetroot, banana, spinach, leek and pear was the latest - she loves them!

Well done trixi, mrstommo and anyone else who is making their own food - its fab.

Valentine Xxx

well done trix...glad she enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back