Freaking out

~V

Reaction score
I have no-one to support me, my friends think I'm rediculous for continuing the pregnancy. I went for a scan the other day on my own, I felt nothing when I seen it and I've just cried since. Everyone was there with their partners being really happy and there was me, completely alone and miserable.
I'm losing weight and feeling very sick most of the time, I thought this was supposed to be happy but I'm the opposite. I'm scared about this, I'm scared doing this on my own. :cry:

Sorry, just needed to get this out

i am really sorry to hear that,

If you don't mind me asking where is the father? do you have any family around? and why do your friends think your mad?

sorry i was no help but i am not sure why you feel like this without some more info.

xxxxxxxxx

Dont worry girl things will work out, thats what u have to believe. I just broke up with my bf and it was ugly. I feel pretty alone too, although I do have the support of some friends and family, its rough to be w/o the babys father. It seems so unfair right??? Well at least you will end up getting to have a sweet innocent baby that will love you regardless....It will be a blessing in the end...Hang in there... :)

Its at times like this you find out who your friends are.

my friends have totally abandoned me wont even talk on the fone or text me - my boyfriend broke up with me when we found out i was pregnant even though we were secretly engaged and going to tell everyone on my 18th suppose he didnt love me as much as i thought - but thankfully i have got the support from my family without that i dont know wot i would have done - bt even though i know wot you mean about friends and other halfs - where abouts do you live

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back