I think I'm going to ruin my marriage!

Strangeness

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my thread in the health issues part about suffering with breast pain, well I think I'm gonna mess up my marriage with it. All I do is constantly bite my husband's head off and I look like a right moody cow! I'm so worried that I have cancer or something and that I'm going to die (it's bloody stupid I know) and all I do is talk about it. I think I am upsetting him a lot! I'm just so scared of what's going on with me that I haven't considered his feelings. I just want someone to tell me everything is fine (which I am hoping the doctor will do on tuesday). It's all I think about and I am gonna lose my husband if I don't stop talking about it. I can't stop the worry and I can't get to my doctor until tuesday so still another few days of me going on about it. I don't want to upset him but it's always on my mind. Sorry about posting this but I just needed to let it out somewhere! :cry:

tell us about it then, we have boobs, we are better qualified to comment. :D It might be something and nothing but till you have seen a doc you can do anything about it.

You are worrying a lot, is there something else?

Och starngeness hope everything goes well for you tuesday Im sure it will, if you try and focus on something other than thinking its cancer then it can take your mind off summit, I wasnt well last yr and alot of negative thoughts were in my mind, what about thinking about all the things that can be wrong instead of cancer, like a blocked milk duct a small cyst, a fatty tissue lump etc, my mum had a cyst (sp) and she was thinking breast cancer to but it wasnt, has there been cases of breastcancer in your family your still quite young too. You wont ruin you marriage either for better for worse they say your husband will understand the stess your in, My OH was with me 6 months and I almost had a nervous brerakdown, was having tantrums panic attacks and heavy medication, now were gettin married and just had a lovely baby, so dont worry yourself about it all :hug: XkelX

im always worried about my boobs. Im 34e/f and i hate to even touch my boobs. There always sore and lumpy but im too embarest to see any one about them. I think you have eery right to be worried but just explain that to your husband...if he loves you he should understand! :oops:

I worry that i'll lose Graham when i'm due on cos i get all angry and he gets the brunt of it.
Last year the week after we got married we found out that dad had cancer in his throat, and it just really threw me off the rails, tears and stuff. I really thought that he'd just think "its not my job to deal with this stuff"
but at the end of the day he married you/us for beter for worse and all that stuff.

hopefully you'll hear good news from the doctor and be able to settle back down again.

hope you're feeling better soon chick xox

HayleyB said:
I worry that i'll lose Graham when i'm due on cos i get all angry and he gets the brunt of it.
Last year the week after we got married we found out that dad had cancer in his throat, and it just really threw me off the rails, tears and stuff. I really thought that he'd just think "its not my job to deal with this stuff"
but at the end of the day he married you/us for beter for worse and all that stuff.

hopefully you'll hear good news from the doctor and be able to settle back down again.

I agree, you need to talk to someone about how scared you are and that is part of his job. If you are worried though about talking to him all the time could you not chat to a friend or family member. :hug:

i hope everything goes ok 4 you hun
let us no what happens and dont worry im sure everything will be fine
:hug: :hug:

beanie said:
HayleyB said:

I agree, you need to talk to someone about how scared you are and that is part of his job. If you are worried though about talking to him all the time could you not chat to a friend or family member. :hug:

I constantly talk to my mum about it and she's been brill about it. There's nothing I can really do other than see a doctor and hopefully put my mind at ease. I spoke to my husband yesterday and he was brill about it all! He's said he'll come with me to the doctor and be there for me no matter what it is, as someone in here said for better for worse. I've always worried about everything, it's just in my nature but it drives me up the wall! Once I've been to the doctors I'll be fine, I know I will but before that time I'm a total wreck thinking what it could be! It could be nothing at all, just sore boobs which a lot of people suffer from. My mum thinks I'm run down and it's making everything worse which she is probably right. I stress non stop, always have! I get it from my mum lol, she is always worrying and stressing too.

I feel a lot better today though, hasn't gone away but the pain is more of an ache which is just annoying me. It also goes away at times so can't be anything too bad. I'm just being silly! Still going to see the doctor though just make sure I'm all ok! Thanks for your replies girls you always make me feel better about things! Will stop going on now but will let you know what the doctor says. Thanks again :D :hug:

U don't need to stop talking about it hun, thats what we're here for, simple, impartial advice!
Definately let us know how the doctors goes though

xox

HayleyB said:
U don't need to stop talking about it hun, thats what we're here for, simple, impartial advice!
Definately let us know how the doctors goes though

xox

I agree with that, definately let us know

Phoned the doctor's and they can only fit me in on thursday morning so had to go with that. Will let you know how I get on girls I feel loads better today though! Thanks for all your help :hug:

Heya peeps just letting you know that I have been to the doctors this morning. He examined me and said that my left side is slightly firmer than my right but he isn't worried about it at all and that it's very common. He said if I wanted to be referred to the breast clinic I could be but it would be a waste of time really because he was 100% sure they would give me a scan and send me away so not much point. So I feel much better! Pain is still there but now I know it's normal I just have to get on with things. Thanks for listening to me girls, you've been brill :D :hug:

Brilliant news hope things get back to normal for you real soon :D XkelX

Just saw this!!
Sorry for the late reply!!

Is great news what the doctor said!!
Take it you've not asked to be referred over?

Glad you're feeling better

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back