So mums

I think she owes alot to 'body control underwear'!!!

Having said that today I got back into my pre pregnancy jeans - wooohooo!!

That pic's got Spanx written all over it! We all look superhot with control underwear - but I think I could only just manage to live without skintight clothes at the moment.

Well I had J on the same day. Got on the scales this morning and I am at a pre preggo weight.........which is still horrific. Nevermind ay.

I weigh less than before pregnancy but look like death, what with the bags under my eyes, hair always tied up and never done, rubbish quick makeup and permanent sick stain on my shoulder! Bloody celebs!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I defo look like that going to bed AND in the morning...... NOT!
Just squeazing into size 10 jeans and some tops, long way to go though.I hate my body atm

I weigh less than before I was pregnant, but I was super fit before and I've lost most of my muscle so just wobbly now!!! Plus I've heard the 'just crawled out of bed with no sleep' look is very in ATM! Lol.x

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Deffo control pants there but I can't say anything I had some to wear to support by belly after the c-section and still wear them! have still got 1lb to lose before I get to pre-preggo weight. Shame I can't stop eating sweet stuff otherwise I might actually be slimer than before!!

Haha I just set up a thread about her. Didnt see this one. Baby brain or what lol xxx

I just posted this on another thread ladies lets make our selves feel better and say she didn't carry her self and had a surrogate that's the only simple explanation plus not being funny after a month I don't think I could leave my baby for 2 nights!!!!!!!! :-o xxx

I just posted this on another thread ladies lets make our selves feel better and say she didn't carry her self and had a surrogate that's the only simple explanation plus not being funny after a month I don't think I could leave my baby for 2 nights!!!!!!!! :-o xxx

Me neither! I've got the opportunity to go to a Jamie Oliver restaurant but not interested! Wanna stay with my baby!

Arghh! How?! Ummm lots of help thats how! lol

Well done to all you ladies who are back in your pre pregnancy jeans... S is nearly 6 months and im no where near in mine!

I don't look too bad nowadays, one size bigger in trousers (used to be a 10) and have to shop in Pepperberry for tops now (breastfeeding boobs) but other than that I'm quite pleased. Breastfeeding and regular gentle exercise seem to do wonders for me. Now if only I could shift these dark circles under my eyes!

I seem to be losing weight all the time, I thought I'd be obese by now, but only about a kg or 2 to shift. But yes, I also look like death, pale, with dark circles. MWs always ask me if I feel OK because I look ill. Hmph!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back