So mums

oh yes i look just that good - when i'm asleep and dreaming that i've got rid of my jelly belly! Lol! Must be a super tight hold you in dress. Bet it all hangs loose when she takes it off!

I would look like that if I could afford a personal stylist and all the other work she's had done lol

I hate celeb mums, they don't have a bloody clue what it's really like lol

I know! I'd look like that if my nanny looked after my baby while I was out with my personal trainer!

I didn't look like that before never mind after! Pffffft damn celebs!!!!

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I've never looked like that !!! Only managed to lose 7.5 pound in 5 weeks at slimming world too !! Will take me forever to get thin at this rate !! Xx

My friend looks that good and her baby was born on 11th Jan. I secretly hate her :lol: mind u i think she's pretty much starved herself since l/o arrived but she's naturally slim too :mad:

When I'm not pregnant I do loads of running and can eat well and lose weight easily, but when I'm pregnant I hungry all the time and my body stores every single calorie. My body hates me when I'm pregnant lol I'm already prepared for doing alot of running after this baby lol

I've just had some clothes delivered I daren't try them on now lol!

I walked out of hosiptal in my jeans from before I was pregnant and my belly had gona just had to have the top button open due to my cut. I lost alot of weight in hospital as I was in for 6 days and hardly ate a thing unless my fella or parents brought me something in, I rarely asked because Ifelt like shit and didnt wanna eat in there but lost all my weight so was all good!

I walked out of hosiptal in my jeans from before I was pregnant and my belly had gona just had to have the top button open due to my cut. I lost alot of weight in hospital as I was in for 6 days and hardly ate a thing unless my fella or parents brought me something in, I rarely asked because Ifelt like shit and didnt wanna eat in there but lost all my weight so was all good!

Even though I feel bad you weren't well I'm still well jealous lol

My OHs best mates DIL just had a baby. She never went over a size 8 normal clothes, had hardly any bump. Had a 3 hour labour, no tears, baby was 8lb 12oz or something and baby bump was gone back to flat tum within hours of birth... i hate her lol

Oh yeah I totally look like that! Pah, I lie i NEVER looked like that! :(

I have had people comment and say how well I look to say its only been 3 weeks ish but I think that's down to being so poorly throughout pregnancy. A women commented the other day asking what it was like to be in normal jeans again, I said i never stopped wearing my normal jeans when I was pregnant. Other than being thinner I look like death warmed up

I get up every morning looking like her...ya right...
Lost quite a bit of weight since giving birth, but still have a bit of a jelly belly. :(

I don't think it should be allowed to publish pics like that!

I've been quite lucky a lot of my preggo weight was baby but I just have this ruddy overhang!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back