So much to do and so little time

valleygirl24

Reaction score
We havent long bought our house so whilst I would love to be painting my nursery (got it all planned) Im waiting for someone to come in and replace the ceiling in there and then plaster the whole room. Hopefully it is going to be done before new year although that depends if the plasterer wants to work on my living room first (having that and nursery done before the rest of the house)
Once Ive got the nursery plastered and painted I can go and buy the furniture I want (apart from the cot which Im being given). At the moment Im getting very impatient that the room hasnt been done and people are letting me down because I just want the house to be ready so that we dont need to live with my parents for a few days/weeks after Ive had the baby.
I know the nursery is not important as the baby will be sleeping in our bedroom and Ive already got a moses basket in the house but it seems to be the one major thing holding us back. At the start of the new year we will be going shopping for our pram, I know what I want, its the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe and just to be awkward I want it in caramel/butterscotch colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back