Nursery

Rooander

Reaction score
Has anyone done their nursery yet???

I feel like Im going to go into panic mode soon. I really want to get on with it but with waiting for our house to be sold we feel its not worth it.
Plus I havent even got a theme. This is totally not me at all Im usually so organised!!!

I know I'm only 22 weeks but I am normally the most organised person on the planet (blame me being Capricorn) and if I had my way the nursery would be done already with all the baby gear bought! :shock:
I'm having a baby shower in November so my mum keep saying to wait and see what I get then but I'll be 7 months by then and getting really impatient......

We have been moved into our new house for a month now and the nursery is still lime green - the same colour it was when we moved in. OH was happy to keep it but I'd prefer it neutral, i.e. cream and beige colours. Trying to convince him to paint this weekend :lol: (Visions of going into labour and the nursery still being the same and full of stuff from moving still!)

Ha ha ha ha. I have visions of us in process of moving and suddenly going into labour!!!
How long did it take you Sami to buy and sell your house?

I havent bought and sold I'm afraid - I moved out of In-laws and into rented.
Although In-laws are selling their house though and so far it's taken about 3-4 weeks to get a photo-appt and to get it in the paper/esate agents, and has had 2 or 3 viewings so far. They were told the market is slow and could take 2-3 months to get a buyer - but September is where the buying season starts to pick up again so maybe things could look better soon.
Has it been a while then?

Well not really i guess, but you know us preggers women, or just us women in general, we want everything NOW!!!!!!
Been on the market for about 5 weeks now, got people interested but their in same postition waiting to sell theirs brfore buying.
Pain in backside I say.

Yeah house buying and selling all seems to hard work for me!! COuldn't afford ot get on the property ladder hence we're renting - it's a tough market out there....

I know mad isnt it!!! Just hope were in somewhere before christmas.

I haven't got a theme in our nursery. We've painted the walls pale yellow and I've got Winnie the Pooh bedding in the cot, but other than that it's very bland. Just got the cot mobile (Winnie the Pooh). I did like all the Heffalump stuff, but it would've costed us a fortune to kit out the nursery in that.
We're pretty ready now, the only thing left to buy is the baby bath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back