So much pain!!

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Hey everyone, pointless post really but need some women to moan with cuz my moms on holiday in sunny portugal!! I was sitting on the settee, I had only been food shopping for couple hours yday, and was watching telly with OH and I was in severe pain, if you read my other post about c-section you know I have a cyst, and been 30 weeks pregs I know your prone to a little aches and pains, but I was all of a sudden in severe pain and could not get comfortable... it started in my right hip and made it's self around my back and tummy. I tried lying down, standing up, walking and sitting in other positions but I couldn't get comfortable and was in real bad pain. I left it a hour to see if it went off but it was really bad like 8-10 I would rate it lol! I was literally crying in pain, Oh rang his dad and he took us to hospital who refereed us to the nearest hospital with a delivery suite. They observed me for a hour after giving me painkillers, the pain went a little but it spread down my leg, up my back and across my tummy. I also had period like cramps... so they sent me into a room to have a monitor attached to my bump to get a reading of the babies heart beat and contractions, that come back fine by on my urine sample they found out I've got a water infection in the kidneys. Well by the time this had finished it was nearly midnight and the pain had gone, so I went home and within half hour it came back again and I was in agony!! I was vomiting off the pain, I tried lying down in different positions again and walking around but It didn't help, this was around 2.30 this morning and Oh started going mad at me, I was in that much pain I couldn't argue back with him. I come downstairs and after a bit the pain went a little so I could handle it, it still hasn't gone completely... I've gotta go chemist to get kidney infection anti-biotics in a min, I'm dosed up on paracetamol and feel like a zombie lol! And I'm pissed off that Oh didn't handle it very well this morning, I can't help been in pain and everybody's different at how they deal with things, he was good at the hospital just because I woke him up! Well he best get used to it but if it happens again tonight I'll punch him if his been a arsehole lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back