So Miserable :-(

gemmylou

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, you don 't have to reply, but need somewhere to get everything off my chest and out of my head.

Everything has got on top of me today, and the biggest worry is the evil that is also known as money. I work 2 part time jobs to equate to full time hours (usually), but one of them is struggling currently so all of our hours have been slashed. Hubby works full time, but only until Dec 16th when he will be out of a job. Timing is awful!! I'm now behind on payments which is stressful, but unavoidable, but know how to fix this so will sort it out.

It's not just this, but Xmas is round the corner and I have no clue what to do! Probably eBay for everyone this year.

Add to this a giant bump so my clothes don't fit, vile sickness EVERYDAY and nothing my GP can do apparently cause I bring the nausea tablets back up. Keeping most liquids down so not a major worry, hence nothing else to do but cross my fingers it goes away soon.

Been crying for 2 hours now so it's time to pull myself together.

I apologise to all of you that have read this drivvel!

Fingers crossed my luck changes soon :-(

aw, big hugs hun! I hope everything starts to look up for you very soon! xxx

hiya hun, im going through exactly the same at the mo, partner lost his job sunday then monday work rang me up and said hours are being cut i'm only on p/t contract so can't to nothing about it, but ive been working 40+ every weeks and i'll be down too 19. No xmas shopping done either, but worrying won't fix it hun just take each day one step at a time i just think it can't get any worse lol hope it picks up for us both soon hunni xx

hey! sorry to hear everythings going so badly just now. my partners still at uni and doesnt have a job as he hasnt needed one til this point. although that will have to change soon. but there doesnt seem to be alot going. and im working part time in a job i hate but now cant leave cause need to stay for maternity rights and such. i dropped out of uni last year before findin out i was pregnant, so lots of student debt to catch up on soon. so i feel your pain.
you should let people know that you think having money in time for your babys arrival is more important than buying christmas presents this year. thats what im doing. my partner and i have made a pact not to buy each other anything this year. we've already given each other the best gift anyway: our little baby.
i know the stress can get the better of you, sometimes it does with me too. but just try to stay positive. these things have a way of working themselves out. youl get there.
goodluck! xxx

As much as I know its crap on benefits hun if your partner is losing his job and your hours are being cut have you thought about leaving work for now and signing on as a joint couple as your pregnant you only have to sign on til 29 weeks then you can get signed over to income support for 6 months. It would ease some of your worries I.E money as you can get housng to pay some or all of your rent I don't know if your renting or mortage?

I have had ups and downs from working, not working. MY partner being on sick. Benefits being all messed up. But I always find a way throught it hun x You shouldn't have to suffer at least not alone x

Awwwww hun .....heres a big hug for you ....im sure things will sort themselves out with time wish there was more i could say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back