so many strechmarks :(

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
my right boob has loads on it on the bottom and on the side only just notised them
left on has a couple but right is by far the worst
anyone else got them already???
manda xx

manda they're all over my boobs :cry:

it's so upsetting isn't it :(

:hug: are you using anything?

xx

only a bit of coca butter every few days maybe i need to up it to everyday
i have some from when i was a teenager but they are long faded
these are so purple and heartbreaking lol
sorry to hear youve got them to
manda xx

ive got loads everywhere from my past pregnancys

I have no idea, my boobs are so big I cant actually see underneath LOL
I do have lovebites keep appearing on my bb's though which is slightly concerning :think: Its definately not from OH or anyone for that matter...cant have my bb's touched it makes me :puke:

For your stretched bb's keep applying the cocoa butter and dont fret girls they do fade to silvery white and wont look so angry forever :)

i have strech marks on my belly and just recently found some on my BUM!!! i had a moan in 3rd tri about it lol my poor bum :(

I've got them from when I had paris and touch wood got no more with this one yet.

I think if you are going to get them you'll get them despite creams etc :hug:

thanks all
looks like im going to have to grin and bare it lol am hoping belly will stay nice and smooth lol :)
manda xx

I lost a lot of weight before I got pregnant (I had loads of stretch marks from being so big that had faded) but my skin must have still been stretchy cause I havent got any new ones yet!
I am also plastering myself in cocoa butter cream - I know they say it wont make any difference but its worth a try! and I am drinking lots of water too!

can anyone recommend a cocoa butter?

Poor you Manda :shock:

I got loads of stretchmarks on my boobs when I was 16 and they shot up in size but I can't see them AT ALL now so there is hope.

I haven't got any on my tummy (or bum!) yet but I probably should have as I haven't bought any cream or anything yet - what exactly are we supposed to be using to help prevent them? Anyone know?

I've got hundreds. They're all over my tummy, side, boobs. So many I've stopped worrying about them to be honest :rotfl:

Unfortunately can't blame them all on this pregnancy lark - think most of them have to do with being a bit of a porker beforehand really and am smothering the cocoa butter on just because I love the smell rather than expecting miracles!! Learn to love them because I don't think there's much you can do about them. Big :hug: if it's upsetting you though hun - that's never a good thing x

I haven't any new one's yet, but got plenty of old one's. Some from losing a lot of weight as a teenager, some from my previous pregnancy.

Don't worry about it, when they fade you can hardly see them anyway :hug: :hug:

im using palmers cocoa butter for strechmarks got a big bottle of it from asda for about £3 bee :)
manda xx

thanks Manda - my skin is really dry and I like cocoa butter ;)

I shall add it to the xmas list :lol:

I use Cocoa butter it is great. Not got any new ones this time just faded ones still from last pg on hips and boobs.

I have loads of stretch marks all over my boobs now! It looks really horrible. I only had little boobs before and I dont think they were expecting to grow so much!!! They are really red and angry looking! My OH likes the size but thinks they look bizarre!!! :shock:

Oh I got great big thick ones all over the bottom of my tummy, I just look at them and remember why I got them, that makes me feel alot better about them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back