SO MANY SIGNS!!!!!

v11kae

Reaction score
Has anyonne else been getting signs and then just find it dies out to nothing. I started last monday night (27/02/06) getting to 10 minutes apart and when i go to bed expecting to be woke up through the night I am still here. I've had the persistant back pain and period cramps since and also a few shows???

Starting to find it really mentally draining with all the signs. Think if I've had nothing it would be 'easier' lol

AAArrrghhhhhh the excitement

the only thing I have had is constant period pain type cramps and occassionally I am getting really heavy tops of my legs. Other than that nothing at all, not even BH!

Been having BH for weeks since about 29 just finding that they are really uncomfortable the now hurt a bit.

Right now i am having to lie on my side cause its the only thing helping my back pain, paracetamol doesnt work anymore and my ball only helps bring the baby down a bit at night when uncomfortable down below. Just hoping I dont have a long drawn out labour from all this! lol

Well at 38 weeks i had really strong BH and was convinced it was the real deal - i also had crippling backache and could hardly walk but that all petered out.

I've had drips and drabs of show but to be honest i'm not even 100% sure if thats what it is knowing all the funky sh*t that happens to us mummies inside during pg.

Been getting intermittent back pain and period pains but as doc says cervix is still posterior i'm guessing that my body and LO are nowhere near ready to start labour.

Ho hum...

Good luck though Vik - maybe this is the build up to the real deal...

xxx

Oh trust me Juzza my fingers are that crossed the have permanent cramp! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back