So long since I last came online!!

purplebluered

Reaction score
It's been at least 2/3 weeks since I last came on and SO much has happened!!! :wave: hi people, there's people here I don't recognise, have people been and gone? :shock: moofa has been keeping me updated, thanks girlie :hug: so I know about the dramatic events of the past weeks :eek: but 'nuff said about that...

I had my scan on monday, and I'm team BLUE!!! Baby looked v cute and DH is over the moon at the thought of a first son. I have to go back for a scan at 32 weeks cos baby's kidneys were too big and could be a problem if it stays too big, and I have to be tested for gestational diabetes soon. But otherwise all was well!! They didn't seem too concerned though so I'm not. :think:

I'm off sick at the moment from work cos I'm just plain exhausted, I travel 2 and a half hours in total pretty much every day, and that's probably minimum, it's usually more cos of bad traffic and accidents on stupid M6 :roll:

On the good side of it, I'm 24 weeks next week :shock: :dance: where has all the time gone????

Hope all you girlies are feeling well and doing well. I'll probably only get to spend time on here once I'm 32 weeks as thats when i start maternity leave :dance: OH!!! That's another update...I told my manager yesterday that I was planning on leaving, though I've not given her the forms yet, thankfully she was very supportive and understanding :D

Oh I miss being on here, I had got addicted to the forum until the busyness of life called me away. Soon :pray: I will get readdicted again :rotfl:

Oh and the sonographer was a bit stupid at the scan, she just couldn't grasp that fact that I couldn't lipread her and look at the screen at the same time, I mean, that's just common sense...isn't it???? grr :wall: ok that's it now folks hehe :D

Congratulations on team blue :cheer:

Hope you do lots of resting whilst off sick, have you been signed off for a bit?

Congrats on being Team Blue, hoping you get to find some time to chill out soon.

Hi again, and congrats on the scan result. I can't wait for mine, especially as we seem to have so many at the moment!! :)

Congratulations on joining Team Blue :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
Very best wishes with the next scan and GTT, hope the rest of your Tri2 is happy and comfy :hug:

There you are!!

Oooh that's a long time to have left us for :shakehead: Tut tut! Only joking :D

HUGE congrats on becoming a team blue member! Glad that the scan went well, like you say, if they're not worried then neither should you be! :D

Anyway, glad you're getting a little break from work, sounds like you need it from all that travelling! I couldn't do it :talkhand:

xxx

hey glad you are back, i was thinking last week haven't see you for a while.

So what sporting events are you looking forward to?

Not much in april, but May is the French open and NZ cricket team in the UK. should be all good.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back