so ill still

roxane 1985

Reaction score
sorry i dont know where to post anymore, im still feeling so sick,been sick once this morning already, cant stomach anything to eat, roll on tues and get this over and done with :(

bless ya i was same roxane so i opned a ttc journal so i had some where to type all my thoughts into even tho i wasnt ttc at that time but i needed somwwhere even if ur not ttc u can do a waiting to conceive one maybe just so u can put all ur thoughts down maybe? i had all my symptoms up till 2 days b4 and my sickness went and they were replaced with headaches n as soon as my mc was confirmed it all stopped :-( only symptom i had left and still do is veiny boobs they stopped hurting about a week ago, hope ur ok take care xxxx

mine has been strange,ive sort of felt sick since i found out i was expectin,had complete loss of appetite, but actually being sick has only come on the lst two weeks even though i supposidly lost it 2 weeks before that. ive never had any other symptoms in my pregnancies like sore boobs etc anyway, just think its mad that amonth after i loose it i now start throwin up every day

well who knows maybe u havnt and its like ur other 2 ya never know do ya xx

tell you what i highly doubt it will be good news but if it is i swear that kid will get a shitty nme and a bowl cut on its first day at schoolputting me through this lmao.

ivetried looking to see if anyone has had it where the sac measured alot bigger than baby, only to find on the following scan there was a hb but not seen anything anywhere. nearest ive seen is the baby rew slightly but still no hb

So sorry you are going through this hun, I had pregnancy symptoms right up to my mmc, although they weren't very strong, and my baby had stopped developing 3-4 weeks before the scan. Your body still thinks its pregnant, its such an awful thing to go through and constant reminder. :hug: hope your ok xx

wen i look at my scan wen i was 6+6 the sac was realy big compared to the baby but they didnt say anything and it only measured 2.4 mm but as they saw a hb they thought it was all ok but if am honest i think it was going wrong even b4 my first scan cos i remember asking does the sac look ok in shape size etc she said yes all fine but wen i have gone bk to epu they said and i only just remmeber this the other day that it was looking a little small but i sort of blanked that out as i seen the hb so was on a high but that is y they had me bk for that second scan with the consultant cos they knew it wasnt looking gd but didnt wanna say anything :-( ,but there is always hope and i will be praying for you and if its not gd news least u will be prepared xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back