ILL, ILL, ILL

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Oh my god since last night at 10.pm I have been throwing up every half hour. Phoned midwife this morning and she said if I am still being sick tomorrow to go to the hospital and they will get me on a drip. I cant keep anything down and its not like the morning sickness.

My dh was off today thank god and he looked after toddler while I went back to bed and now he has taken her out but I cant sleep I feel so ill.

Im tempted to have a glass of milk but will it curdle or settle my tum?

I have no idea. My best way to find out whether I think I can actually eat or drink anything is to have a good sniff first if I even in the slightest heave I just leave it.

Sorry to hear you are so unwell I really do feel for you.

Hope it all sorts itself out soon.

Lisa

Sorry you are so ill, i have to say during my morning sickness i decided to have a glass of milk and....omg it came straight back up!!!!! It made me feel a lot worse!!
Ginger is supossed to be good for sickness , or some plain biscuits!

Hope you feel better soon

Steph x

I wouldn't drink milk if I were you. It's actually not that easy to digest and too fatty if your stomach is upset. But do drink plenty of water!!! Something mild like apple juice (diluted if it seems a bit much) might be good just to get some calories into you, but not orange juice as it's way too acidic for your poor tummy. Dry toast if you can manage it. And water, as much as you can to keep you hydrated.

The milk resurfaced soon after.!
Thanks for your replys, Im off for some toast.

Love
Laura.

Hi,
I hope this soon passes. Maybe you've got food poisoning or something. It doesn't sound like morning sickness.
Let us know how you are.
S

Hi folks,
Im pleased to say that it was just a bug. I woke up this morning feeling brilliant and got up with toddler Jess. I just knew it wasnt morning sickness, it was different.
Yippeeeeee and thanks for your kind messages

Laura. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back