So hungry!

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Bit pointless really but I am so hungry!! I just can't get full today. If this carries on I am going to be huuuuugggee! Xx

awww i hate days like that x

I've had days like this too!
A couple of weeks ago I ate 3 mini toffee cheesecakes in 1 day!! Not to mention all the other crap I put away that day!
I went to tesco and spent about £15 on junk food and pigged out lol.
I always feel guilty when it happens but then I think, I only do it every so often, the rest of the time I'm pretty good, and I don't feel so bad anymore :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

O, I feel like this alllll the time :S Could eat for Britain atm! I'm gonna end up with massive baby! Ouch...

I feel really full atm, but I wanna eat more. I know I'm not hungry I just feel like I want something, just don't know what. It's like a craving, but without anything specific being craved. :(

somedays i could eat anything in sight, my meals have doubled in size xxx

Glad it's not just me then Ladies.... still hungry today.... need to try and curb the hunger a little though! x

Porridge in the morning usually helps curb my snacking until lunch, but in the afternoon I tend to eat too many dry crackers.

I laughed a while ago when you said you were really hungry and ate two tablespoons of hummus - I usually make my own and if I'm not careful will eat the entire food processor's worth!! :blush:
xx

Porridge in the morning usually helps curb my snacking until lunch, but in the afternoon I tend to eat too many dry crackers.

I laughed a while ago when you said you were really hungry and ate two tablespoons of hummus - I usually make my own and if I'm not careful will eat the entire food processor's worth!! :blush:
xx

Porridge didn't cut it yesterday!! Normally does the trick so I ended up having a crumpet at aroun 11am to stop my belly from screaming!!

I make my hummus whenever I can but I quickly pack it into little boxes to freeze otherwise I would sit and eat the lot!! :shock:xxxx

Last edited:
I've just ate a packet of peanut m&m's - now I'm off to my mums to cry poverty and pretend I haven't eaten all day so she'll feed me mwahahaha x

Big or small? Enjoy your mum's fodd hun! x

Last edited:
ive just eaten an easter egg... whoops x

I've just ate a packet of peanut m&m's - now I'm off to my mums to cry poverty and pretend I haven't eaten all day so she'll feed me mwahahaha x

Loooool! x

I get hungry days too... The joys! Haha... I have days where I just snack and snack and snack...!!!

It was just a small bag but it closely followed 4 slices of toast *whistle*

My mum made me a lovely ham, cheese and mustard sandwich, then I had a yogurt. Then came home and made curry and scoffed that, then ate a magnum ice cream, now I'm considering eating a feast ice cream - and I don't even care lol x

It was just a small bag but it closely followed 4 slices of toast *whistle*

My mum made me a lovely ham, cheese and mustard sandwich, then I had a yogurt. Then came home and made curry and scoffed that, then ate a magnum ice cream, now I'm considering eating a feast ice cream - and I don't even care lol x

hehe, least you got your appetite back after living off hula hoops for a while lol!

I suddenly seem to be eating loads ate two mars ice creams back to back yesterday! x

LOL i keep eating soo much crap its unreal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back