So Hungry!!!!

Tan

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else really hungry at this stage?! I can't stop eating and never seem to be full but am going to end up the size of an elephant if I carry on for the next 18 weeks! I was doing so well in my opinion as had only put on about 11lb ish so far - which is good as I put on 3 1/2 - 4 stone with my son by the time he was born. Also, I really don't want anything with any nutritional value in it and am eating crap! Am hoping with LO growing it will squash my stomach soon so I can't fit food in!

Tan x

I go through stages of being hungry through the day.. first thing in the morning and then last thing at nite... all i feel like eating is sweet things and cakes....

You haven't put much weight on at all.... 11lb did you say.. i think i've put 10lb on so far - i think this must be about right....

if your hungry you must need to eat more! baby must be needing a little more...
x

oh god yes, eat eat eat but at weird times. And surprisingly not for sweet things. Apples, apples and more apples and it has to be mac reds.

I tend to feel more hungry in the afternoon and on an evening! I can have lunch or tea then feel hungry again an hour later! Im still suffering with morning sickness an most mornings i cant stomach anything untill 12 at the latest so i suppose it evens out in its own little way! (Thats what i keep telling myself anyway lol)

I have a craving for apples too! And my cravings are usually for savoury things!

Kelly

I can eat loads in the mornings, but it sort of trails off in the evening, and I can usually take or leave my evening meal.

Today, for instance

5.45am 2 rounds toast and marmite
8am bowl of porridge
9am apple
10.15 pork and stuffing sandwich and packet of crisps

And it's only 10.40 :shock:

Saying that, I'll probably have lunch about 1pm, then an apple when I get home at 4pm, then hardly any dinner.

yep I LOOOOVVVEEEE eating!! hehe

6.30 Rice crispies
9.00 half a quiche or two pitta breads toasted with loads of butter in!
10.00 Banana
10.30 packet of crisps
12.00 Lunch (jacket potato or large roll)

Then later I will prob have...

14.00 chocolate
15.30 Grapes
17.30 Dinner
20.00 Snack

Yum Yum Yum Yum..... thank god also not putting too much weight on.

Keely xxxxxxxx

I thought it was only me!! The other day i was up at 5.45am eating cereal, but i dont really want cereal, i want cake, but 6.45am, i am then eating cake and then i feel so guilty!! Another extra 1lb that seems to go straight to my thighs! Then by 10.00 i eat fruit, but by mid day, i want to eat crisps and cheese sarnies. I then feel guilty, as i am eating so much crap for the bean, when i should be eating my 5 portions a day! I continue like this all day and then cant sleep at night feeling guilty for the bean and then thinking about all the weight i am putting on that i dont really need to. ( i.e if only i ate the apple instead of the hiot cross bun!!). The i think 2m is another day, but it happens all over again. I am getting so worked up about it, i keep getting a rash at night on my tum thinking about what i have ate!. :oops:

Oh Moo, that made me laugh :lol: ! That is exactly what i'm like and even your member name is my nickname to family etc!
Just keep wishing I could have cravings for healthy stuff but it's not working in the slightest and like you said, my thighs are ever increasing :wall: ! I've even tried resorting to buying those Vie drinks (the ones that are pure pureed fruit and veg) but even those seemed like a great idea at the time and now i've got them I don't want them and have been encouraging my 2 1/2 yr old to drink them instead! (they're so naive at that age! Bless him he thinks its special strawberry juice and always asks for more!)
Anyway, shall probably go on eating this way so will have to learn to deal with the guilt. Have figured i'm going to make such an effort to look stunning and supermodel-esque after baby to stop myself feeling bad but I know i'm just kidding myself!
Good luck etc :pray: and let me know if you find anything that tastes as good as a hot cross bun or bar of choc etc that has zero fat and sugar in it!

Tan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back