So hot in work

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
I was so hot today, we dont have air con..
Our MD sent out for ice creams this affy so that cooed me down a bit, but by 3pm I was so grumpy, I had to find a new bin, fill it with cold water and sit for the rest of the day with my feet in it!!! I am so bad tempered if my feet are hot!!!

I am interviewing staff tomorrow so dont think I will get away with the feet in water look-not very professional!! xx

lol what do you work as?

my work would be the best place to be right now its so cold in here aircon always on even through the winter.

LOL :rotfl:
I am a senior admin officer for a Housing Association. Love my job and all my work pals..I am dead lucky really
We moved to new offices last year but they didnt fit air con. So glad I am not heavily pregnant in this heat, I would be no good at all!! I will be able to handle being big in winter

LOL at you with your feet in the water!

We have no air con in our office and I have decided to work at home today. There is no way I am travelling into London today with the temperature supposed to reach 36 or 37 :shock: It's just way too hot!

I am sitting in my cool conservatory now and will finish work early and have a lie down.

Hope everyone is keeping cool 8)

Cool! It;s only 10am and i am already sweltering!! :?

I'm with you on that one Tina. I work in London also and there was no way I was getting on that train today.....way toooooo hot. Luckily I can work at home as well. Have to admit though, so far, I haven't done much!! Whoops!

Lyns xx

Trust me to have the day off today when its so hot.
Thats one good thing about Argos..Air con.
I just love stepping into work on hot days

we have no air con at work either, and im on my feet all day, it was 35 degrees in the room yesterday!!!

I did not leave the house yesterday as I have been signed of till end of pregnancy sat with feet in cold water fans going eatin ice lollys still managed to pass out 2 times going to the toilet it was so hot here in wales :oops:

Im on the coast in Dorset so we have sea breeze but its FULL of holiday makers. I was working yesterday and im on my feet from 9-7 and boy were they swollen by the end of the day..... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back