So Heavy!!

MrsK

Reaction score
I going to sound like a real moaner but this week I have really noticed how much weight I have put on the bump is growing at a big rate! Yesterday I went to Tesco's and thought half way round it I was going have to sit down my back and legs were so heavy! Last night I couldnt get comfortable on the sofa any shape and woke at 6am this morning! All day I have felt so heavy and large and the only time I am comfortable is when I am sitting down. I decided to hoover earlier and my god but I was exhausted! How I am ever going to make it another 98 days I will never know!!:nap::nap:

I'm hearing you hunni! All of a sudden I got to 25 ish weeks and then everything just became so hard. Stairs are the worst! With my job (I have an office job at a radio station but co-host the drivetime show in the afternoon) I run between my desk and the studio up and down stairs and always have done. All of a sudden though I'm just so out of breath and then by the time I get in the studio I can't speak! It's kinda important too! So my co host has to ring me at least 3 minutes before I'm due in the studio so that I can make it without rushing and actually talk sense!

I am just at the stage i am finding things difficult. Getting out of the car is an effort, walking further than necessary is a struggle too. We are getting to that stage ladies, the third trimester area.....argh! Its all down hill from here!

Your nearly there girls .....Your'll have to try and slow down a little and pace yourself, or your'll be pooped

God I am struggling big style! The other day we went to the zoo and I climbed the hill to the top got on fine however on the way down I felt as if the baby was about to drop out of my stomach!! Sometimes when I am walking about the pressure in my lower stomach and down below is so heavy I feel as if I am about to give birth!!

Oh no, I've felt extremely heavy for weeks already and by the sounds of things its only going to get worse when I reach your stage!!!
Me and my OH rearranged the furniture yesterday, he did all the heavy work and I just cleaned and told him where things went... And I was shattered! Was in bed and asleep by half nine! However will I cope in a few weeks... And I can't even think about how hard it'll be when I'm nine months! Oh dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back