So hard...

CrazyJaney

Reaction score
I've had a rough day. All kinds of emotions. Just been to hospital to meet my 2 hour old Niece. She's the most beautiful baby I have ever seen but it's so hard.

Just wish it was me. It doesn't help that none of my family knew about my pregnancy.

It also didn't help that it was the exact same place where I went on Monday morning to be told my baby had died.

Bad timing I suppose....

Sending big hugs your way hun, you must be finding it extremely tough. I remember reading your post about telling your parents before you found out your sad news, don't know how close you are but I know when I had my last mc I just wanted a big cuddle from my mum. I don't know what else to say but you are in my thoughts x

Oh sweetheart - that must have been hard - thinking of u xxxx

Sending big hugs your way hun, you must be finding it extremely tough. I remember reading your post about telling your parents before you found out your sad news, don't know how close you are but I know when I had my last mc I just wanted a big cuddle from my mum. I don't know what else to say but you are in my thoughts x

thanks... we are very close. It's funny you say that because all the way through my miscarriage I just wanted my mum so badly. It's too late now. I didn't say anything and I'm not going to now.

It's horrible because I'm so pleased for my brother and sister-in-law and I'm so happy to see my little Niece. It just really hurts at the moment

Big hugs hun. It will be u soon I know there is a mega sticky one on its way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back