So happy!!!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
Got the letter today saying I'm
Getting my grant through!!! Yay I can afford a pram and cot bed sheets and a car seat and baby nappies now!! Yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must be a great relief for you :)

Time to go shopping!

im waiting to hear about mine how long did it take to hear hun?

Just under a week to hear from
Them it's like a week and four days from posting to in the bank well relieved! X

Fantastic, shopping here you go X

Just under a week to hear from
Them it's like a week and four days from posting to in the bank well relieved! X

cool i hope mine is as quick iv know exactly what i want to buy lols

Yea I know what I want to buy too I'm so excited it's still gonna be such a strech with the 500 dunno what I would have done without it!! Specially as three more things have gone wrong on are "new" (second hand but new to us" car now not gonna be fixed till prob end of next month now!!! Urgh!

Ohhh - shall I get a tens machine???? It's the only bit I'm not sure about what to get as it's extra money but I don't want to go to hosp early as my other two labours were really long

CONGRATS to you xx Shopping!!! YAY!!!

Can I just ask what this money is and who can apply for it? I am completely clueless about entitlements:roll: xx

If your on a disability, income support or working tax credit at a higher family rate and your due in the next 11 weeks or baby is under 3 months old and you have to be having child benifit too x

I'm well chuffed just got my £275 pram on eBay for £125 with car rain cover as well and a nappy bag woot woot!! Havin the napy bag thrown in has just saved me £50 hehe! And the car seat rain cover has saved me £15 too woot woot saving me £215 yay!!!!!

Thanks for the info and well done on your bargains xxxx:)

Thanks Hun it's second hand but
I'm still chuffed as I have to get all
Cotbed sheets and nursing bras ect.. So every little helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member